- allows Phantom Assassin to escape from Lone Druid and the spirit bear. Additionally, it provides evasion which effectively reduce the damage output from the Spirit Bear and reduce the chances to root her, forcing him to invest in
- At late game, Phantom Assassin will out carry Lone Druid.
- Lone Druid and The Spirit Bear cannot burst down Bristleback due to
- Bristleback can easily run to Lone Druid without any hesitation, with to reduce armor and slow the Spirit Bear or Lone Druid and can deal damage to both Lone Druid and the Spirit Bear at the same time
- can be use both offensively to slow Lone Druid or Defensively to prevent Lone Druid and The Spirit Bear from attacking him.
- burns the Spirit bear High HP over time. Additionally, it can deal decent damage to Lone Druid during his True Form.
- Grimstroke's will always reliably connect onto both of them if they are close together.
- deals heavy damage to both Lone Druid and the Spirit Bear.
- can prevent the Spirit Bear from attacking, which is Lone Druid's main damage output.
- deals heavy damage to Lone Druid.
- 's percentage damage can quickly demolish the Spirit Bear's high HP
- will allow allies to easily kite Lone Druid due to his low mobility
- can protect allies from Lone Druid and the Spirit bear, who mainly deal physical damage
- can turn Lone Druid and the Spirit Bear against his teammates.
- will bounce between Lone Druid and his bear, forcing them to separate or suffer high amounts of damage.
- blinds Lone Druid, making his attacks miss. Furthermore, a Tinker with Aghanim's Scepter is sure to blind both Lone Druid and his bear, negating his ability to root or deal physical damage.
- Lone Druid during True Form and the Spirit bear has high HP, meaning can be very effective against them since they deal percentage damage
- Lone druid's bear attacks on Phoenix's Egg don't increase the hit count. Given that Lone Druid's main hero often doesn't have much farm, the Egg is less likely to get killed.
- : can prevent Lone Druid from using True Form and Savage Roar, additionally it cause the spirit bear to miss on attacks which reduce the chances of getting rooted from it, with diffusal Blade, he can keep Lone Druid or the Spirit Bear inside the Smoke.
- : prevent the Spirit bear from attacking or protect allies from it.
- : Lone Druid will have a hard time dealing with Timbersaw due to his tankiness and high Armor from
- protects from Lone Druid's and his bear's attacks while he has no dispels or magic damage.
- prevent the spirit bear from attacking, reducing Lone Druid's main damage output for a decent time.
- Once caught in Bear's Entangle, Nature's Prophet cannot escape with .
- Silencer's disables are useless on Lone Druid since he is more reliant on physical attacks rather than spells.
- Lone Druid's early game is good against slow, squishy supports since his bear is very strong early game and an Entangling Claws proc almost always guarantees a kill: , , , etc.
Works well with...
- affects both Lone Druid and his bear and together with Beastmaster's summons they can push incredibly fast.
- affects both Lone Druid and his bear and together with Lycan's summons they can push incredibly fast.
- useful both for Lone Druid and especially for Spirit Bear (due to his low base attack time) increasing their damage output.
- Omniknight in a team is a great advantage to all tanky carries. for healing and dealing damage to nearby enemies, for status resistance, for slowing down opponents, and to protect from physical damage.
- Entangling Claws and Savage Roar can be a good setup for several abilities and heroes:
- 's and .
- 's and .
- 's and and others.