- punishes Leshrac's constant mana usage from spamming spells.
- Leshrac needs to be in the thick of the fight to deal damage, and so cannot escape from nor easily.
- severely reduces Leshrac's magical damage.
- Leshrac already burns through his own mana with Pulse Nova, will burn through even more.
- Leshrac's high mana pool will increase the amount of damage does to him when his mana is low.
- Clockwerk naturally builds , reflecting Leshrac's high magic damage output back at him.
- will prevent Leshrac from reaching Clockwerk's team and dealing large AOE damage to them.
- Power Cogs will also keep Leshrac close, wasting his Diabolic Edict on just Clockwerk.
- interrupts Leshrac's long cast times of Split Earth and Lightning Storm.
- Leshrac's high magic damage is ignored by .
- Lifestealer can get in Leshrac's face with and mitigate any other damage taken by Leshrac with .
- Nyx Assassin's will stun Leshrac when hit by any of his AOE abilities.
- deals high damage due to Leshrac's high intelligence gain and burns a large amount of Leshrac's essential mana pool.
- Oracle's will protect an ally from Leshrac's nuking damage.
- Oracle's can dispel Leshrac's stun and slow from his abilities, allowing an ally to escape.
- can stop Leshrac from chasing opponents or running away.
- Any silence or hex prevents Leshrac from spamming his skills: , , .
- Heroes with spell immunity: , , .
- ignores all magical damage from Leshrac.
- reflects Leshrac's high damage.
- drains mana from Leshrac.
- Pulse Nova deals an insane amount of damage in an area around him, which can quickly wear down Meepo clones.
- Leshrac can catch multiple Meepos in Split Earth and follow up with the rest of his area damage spells making Meepo unable to get close to Leshrac.
- Diabolic Edict is a strong ability that can wear down a lone Meepo clone quickly.
- Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova hit all units around Leshrac, making it very easy for him to kill the .
- Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova also deal many instances of damage, nullifying .
- Split Earth and Lightning Storm makes it difficult for to kite Leshrac, even while under the effects of .
- Leshrac's AoE abilities make quick work of Chen's creep army.
- Your AoE abilities should make quick work of her spiderlings.
- Lightning Storm will usually hit both Io and his ed target since both will be close enough for the lightning to jump. It can then be followed up by Split Earth.
- Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova hit all units near Leshrac, meaning he can do colossal damage to Io and his ed target.
- Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova will tear apart any illusions spawned from
- Split Earth can punish improper usage of .
- Leshrac does not have any buffs that can be removed by .
- Leshrac can easily clear Phantom Lancer's illusions with his huge area of effect damage.
- Illusion heroes who do not build .
- Heroes who summon multiple units that are not spell immune. , ,
Works well with...
- brings enemies together, letting Leshrac follow up with his AOE damage.
- allows Leshrac to sit in the middle and damage people with Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova without fear of getting harmed. Should any enemy survive, Leshrac can follow up with Split Earth.
- Often Leshrac can be a Frontliner and tether provides large amount of healing, significantly increasing leshrac’s sustainability.
- Slightly increases tethered unit spell damage since patch 7.28, increasing leshrac's DPS.
- brings the enemy team together, allowing Leshrac to follow up with his high AOE damaging abilities.
- can bring enemies closer to Leshrac, allowing Pulse Nova and Diabolic Edict to damage them.
- Leshrac's innate fragility can be alleviated with and .
- 's traps enemies together, Pulse Nova and Diabolic Edict continue damaging through the Chronosphere.
- 's keeps the enemies together, letting Leshrac walk into the center of them.
- Any hero who can bring multiple heroes close together with an ability.