Leshrac, the Tormented Soul, is a ranged intelligence hero who is known for his ability to put out a tremendous amount of area magical damage. His array of spells makes him a dangerous foe to stand around, as he can disable and nuke down anyone who dares to stand against him. Split Earth is an area stun that, after a delay, will stun all enemies in its radius while dealing damage. Diabolic Edict is a damage-over-time spell that deals physical damage, corroding all enemies near Leshrac. Unlike most other spells, it can also affect buildings, making Leshrac a very powerful tower killer who can push very effectively. Lightning Storm is a targeted nuke that damages and slows enemies as it jumps from foe to foe, easily clearing away creeps. His ultimate, Pulse Nova, deals magical damage in an area around Leshrac while it is active, making short work of nearby enemies. Few can withstand Leshrac's damage output, as all of his spells combined allow him to scour his foes from the battlefield.
- Split Earth destroys trees within the affected radius.
- Split Earth first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Has no visual or audio indicator during the effect delay.
, Split Earth applies its effect times at the targeted point.
- The first instance still happens 0.35 seconds after cast. The following instances happen seconds after cast.
- The visual effect during the delay between the extra instances is visible to everyone.
- Each instance has the following radius:
- Diabolic Edict's radius is centered on and follows Leshrac.
- Randomly selects nearby valid units for each explosion. There are no priorities.
- Creates explosions in 0.25 ( )-second intervals, starting immediately as the ability is cast, resulting in 40 ( ) explosions.
- Can deal up to 320/800/1280/1760 ( ) damage to a single unit.
- When Leshrac dies, the explosions still occur at his location.
- Multiple instances of Diabolic Edict fully stack.
- The lightning hits the initial target after the 0.25-second effect delay and then jumps to other targets in 0.25-second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Because of the effect delay, the initial lightning can be avoided with spell immunity, invulnerability, or becoming hidden. However, this does not prevent it from jumping.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All jumps together can deal up to 360/780/1360/2100 ( ) damage (before reductions).
- Lightning Storm first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Interrupts Leshrac's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Turns Leshrac and all enemies within the radius ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to 2.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Nihilism's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- The ethereal effect on enemies is provided by an aura, its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple casts of Nihilism do not stack.
- Deals damage and drains mana in 1-second intervals, starting immediately upon activating ability.
- Activating the ability costs 90 mana.
- However, when having less than 90 mana and toggling on, it will still deal 1 damage instance and then toggle off.
|+30% Magic Resistance||25||+30Explosions|
|+25 Movement Speed||15||+100Damage|
- Increased from 0.5 to 0.6.
- Reduced cast time from 0.4 to 0.3.
- Increased radius from 475 to 525.
- Increased number of pulses from 2 to 3.
- Level 15 right talent changed: +12 <a href="/wiki/Strength" title="Strength"><img alt="Strength attribute symbol.png" src="" decoding="async" width="20" height="20" class="noprint" /></a> ➜ +100 damage.
- Level 20 right talent changed: +1s <a href="/wiki/Strength" title="Strength"><img alt="Strength attribute symbol.png" src="" decoding="async" width="20" height="20" class="noprint" /></a> . slow duration ➜ +20
- Level 25 left talent changed: +175 damage ➜ +30% .
- no longer reduces Leshrac's magic resistance by 30%.
- Old: Causes to strike a random enemy unit within 750 radius with a single bolt of every 1.5 seconds while active.
- New: Grants the ability.
- Grants Leshrac an aura for a short duration that turns him and nearby enemies ethereal, reducing their magic resistance, while also increasing his movement speed and slowing enemies.
- Cast time: 0
- Radius: 450
- Magic resistance reduction: 30%
- Movement speed change: 30%
- Duration: 4
- Mana cost: 75
- Cooldown: 25
- Notes: The aura's debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. effect applies , and 100% damage resistance.
upgrade for :
- Causes to repeat 2 additional times at the targeted location, with 5 seconds delay between each, and 75 bigger radius for each interval. A visual indicator appears at the location during the delays, visible to everyone.
- sustains health to stay in lane.
- restores large amount of health.
- restores mana. In the early game, having mana to use Split Earth more frequently can help with setting up kills for your team. Later on, the item keeps his mana up so he can spend more time on the map as opposed to the fountain.
- establishes vision of enemy movements, saving your team from getting ganked or planning your own.
- gives intelligence to use abilities as well as some damage to last hit.
- gives burst health and mana to help frail Leshrac use abilities.
- provide movement speed boost for Leshrac to position and chase with Disbolic Edict.
- helps with sustain and storing runes for the right occasions.
- also gives movement speed bonus for cheap, later build to Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- offers mana regeneration for cheap and absorbs some magical damage.
- gives regeneration and produces extra mana to use more abilities.
- sustains mana to Leshrac and teammates, and can disassemble later on for Bloodstone or Aether Lens.
- provides attributes and increased charge storage for more burst restoration.
- increases health, mana, and mana regeneration to help Leshrac use abilities often. The active heal may keep Leshrac alive long enough to escape or ditch out damage for kills.
- disables an enemy to land Split Earth, while the increased mana pool and mana regeneration allow for more sustained abilities usage. The additional movement speed also helps when chasing with Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova.
- boosts intelligence and spell damage, while decreasing the mana cost of abilites and items so Leshrac can use them more often.
- raises health and mana for sustainability. Cooldown Reduction and Spell Lifesteal allows Leshrac to constantly use abilities while keeping himself healthy. However, you may need a large mana pool or regeneration to make the most out of this item.
- enhances Leshrac's survivability against physical attacks with armor and attack speed slow aura, while also increasing his intelligence. Use Arctic Blast to slow enemy movement speed and keep them within range of Pulse Nova.
- provides a little bit of attributes, armor, and mana regeneration; its charges from fallen enemies can heal or deal damage depending on targets.
- grants great movement speed boost to position, as well as chase or flee with Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova.
- provides attributes, and movement speed to position in ganks.
- increases mana and mana regeneration; the higher cast range allows Leshrac to use abilities and items while keeping a safe distance from dangerous foes.
- gives survivability through attributes and armor, while the active ability reduces enemy magic resistance, helping Leshrac's and teammates' abilities deal more magical damage.
- grants exceptional positioning for surprise Split Earth, also useful to keep up with targets of Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova.
- grants ability to reposition any heroes in the game, pushing allies to favorable locations while moving enemies into your abilities.
- protects Leshrac and allies with invisibility and magic resistance, an item for escape but you can use it to initiate with Split Earth as well.
- allow Leshrac to teleport globally to join ganks and pushes. Furthermore, the enhanced movement speed lets Leshrac chase down almost any enemy targets.
- root to set up Split Earth at long range. gives attributes and a
- grants strength and spell immunity, enabling Leshrac to run rampant through the enemy ranks without fear of disables and magical bursts.
- bolsters defense with armor, regeneration, and Echo Shell that reflects spells back to enemies.
- gives attributes, regeneration, and spellblock that protects against unit-targeted abilities occasionally.
- grants attributes, intelligence, and mana regeneration to let Leshrac use more abilities. The active Hex disables a dangerous target and set up for Split Earth.
- allows Leshrac to essentially decrepify nearby enemies, slowing them and boosting the damage of his abilities.
- restores health and mana to allies, while removing debuffs from Leshrac that may hinder his abilities; furthermore, the aura armor and health regeneration works better on heroes at low HP.
|Roles:||Carry Support Nuker Pusher Disabler|
|Playstyle:||Once a worldly philosopher, the hideous truth at the heart of existence twisted Leshrac into the vile being he is today. The Split Earth beneath his hooves opens to consume the unsuspecting, while Lightning Storms strike down entire fields of foes. He pronounces a Diabolic Edict, saturating the air with bouts of magical explosions. Warping the structure of spacetime, Leshrac emits a continuous Pulse Nova, disintegrating nearby foes without ever lifting a finger.|
- The name Leshrac comes from a Planeswalker from the Magic: the Gathering multiverse.
- Diabolic Edict is the name of an iconic black card in that game; much like the Dota 2 spell, the Magic card was more effective when there were fewer targets, as your opponent got to choose which target got hit.