- The stomp first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The centaur only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura do not stack.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- The Cloak Aura is not very useful for heroes, but heroes that summon or control units such as may really benefit from it. The 20% magic resistance bonus will make it harder for the enemy to kill them with magic damage.
- In the original DotA, the Centaur Conqueror was known as "Centaur Khan", and the Centaur Courser was known as "Centaur Outrunner".
- Created new large camp.
- Contains 2 and 1 .