|The staff of a renowned sorceress, lost for countless millennia.|
2050 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 8% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 8% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 8% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- For -based items:
- Dark Willow's magical nuke damage benefits from Kaya's spell amplification.
- Allows Jakiro to cover the map with his linear abilities, especially in the early game.
- Increases the damage of his his AoE spells synergizing well with an .
- Increases 's burst damage, and helps Lina cast more spells in the early game.
- Can be picked up later in the game to boost 's burst damage.
- Provides Necrophos with more mana to use in the early game, keeping him and his allies alive. It also helps do more damage, resulting in a better chance to meet the kill threshold.
- Allows Pugna to nuke more frequently with 's low cooldown, and use more liberally.
- Improves Queen of Pain's magical nuke damage, and allows her to gank more effectively with .
- Lets Skywrath Mage blast away constantly with , and makes Arcane Missile even more spammable.
- Increases Storm Spirit's mana pool and mana regeneration, enabling him to use more often, making him more mobile, especially in the early game. It also helps him farm larger items quicker.
- Increases Tinker's mana pool and mana regeneration, allowing Tinker to stay on the battlefield longer without having to teleport back to base.
- Greatly supplements Zeus' early game mana consumption, and makes him a much more potent nuker overall.
- benefits from Kaya's spell amplification, giving him more burst damage during single target ganks.
- 's passive makes it so that she almost never runs out of mana with Kaya.
- can plant more mines. Kaya also increases his mana pool and mana regeneration.
- 's constant need for mana is eased by Kaya in the early to mid game. Kaya also lets him use more liberally.
- The item's internal name was Trident until November 30, 2017 Patch.
Main Article: Kaya/Changelogs
- Increased mana regen amplification from 24% to 50%.
- No longer builds into .
- No longer grants 12% .
- Now grants 24% .
- Now grants 24% .