|Patches (latest)||← June 21, 2016 Patch||June 23, 2016 Patch||June 24, 2016 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - June 23rd 2016
- Renamed Abyssal Underlord to Underlord.
- Portrait information has been added for Underlord.
- The pedestal used for Underlord's portrait has been changed from large to small.
- Response rules have been added for Underlord.
- Schema entries for Underlord's ambient particles have been added - attached to the eyes.
- Response rules have been added for .
- Fixed 's upgraded description not showing up.
- Fixed 's upgraded description showing incorrect cooldown.
- Fixed 's item quality from being 'component' to 'consumable'.
- New IP range has been added for Peru.
- A ton of backend updates related to VR, Vive and Dota 2.
- Added brand for Johan 'n0tail' Sundstein.
- Currency exchange rates have been updated for BRL, MXN, NZD, TRY, ZAR and COP.
- Qualifier predictions are now open.
- Added strings for player cards.
- Added strings for a Fantasy Challenge.
- Added custom animations for Legacy of the Fallen Legion.
- Added hub for Weekend Tournaments.
- Added new Trophy category: Battle Cup
- Added new Trophy: Summer 2016 Battle Cup - Championships won in The Summer 2016 Battle Cup
- Added Battle Predictor trophy for The Manila Major predictions.
- Added mana bars to spectator view.
- Support for a new chat lobby has been added: Battle Cup.
- Your match history now shows "Not Scored" for games that have not been scored..
- Cursor size has been added to the Settings Menu.
- Users can now check to notify when a replay for a game becomes available. It will be also be added to the Save for Later category on the Replays tab.
- A small notification has also been added to show up when you have some unwatched replays.
- Valve are working on something called Spectator Lobbies. They're pretty much what they sound like. Lobbies for you to join to spectate games with other people. It's as simple as it sounds.
- You can create or join lobbies.
- There are two types of lobbies: Public and Password Protected.
- There will be a Lobby Browser for you to find a lobby.
- Lobby Browser will display details such as Game Info, Number of Members in Lobby, Friends in Lobby, Language of the preferred caster and etc.
- Axe, Drow, Earthshaker, Juggernaut, Sven, Vengeful Spirit, Zeus, Lich, Lion, Tidehunter, Witch Doctor, Sniper, Warlock, Wraith King, Death Prophet, Viper and Dragon Knight now supports Easy mode.
- Improved bot builds for all the heroes mentioned above.
- Bots now also have better responses and actions in general.