|Patches (latest)||← June 01, 2016 Patch||June 02, 2016 Patch||June 03, 2016 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - June 2nd 2016
- More Immortal Gardens optimizations
- Fixed not being considered for damage return on things like and
- Fixed a stolen not doing damage on projectile impact immediately
- Changed the behavior of the Toggle Autoattack hotkey to toggle between "Autoattack: Always" and your setting in options.
- If your setting in options is set to Always, it will instead toggle to "Autoattack: Standard".
- Added a UI message to display the current state of autoattack when it is toggled.
- Added a new option "Toggle Autoattack Automatically", which overrides the current autoattack setting when some orders are sent.
- A hold order forces Autoattack: Never, a stop order forces Autoattack: Always and an attack order returns to the value normally set in the options.
- The icon for The International 2016 on the Tournaments tab has been updated to match this years theme.
- Fixed the Immortal Gardens terrain trees showing their mesh through.