|Patches (latest)||← July 15, 2013 Patch||July 18, 2013 Patch||July 26, 2013 Patch →|
Dota 2 is now available for Mac OS X and Linux.
Dota 2 Mac OS X Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS X Lion 10.7 4GB RAM 8GB Hard drive space nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon 7000 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher
Dota 2 Linux Minimum System Requirements: Ubuntu 12.04 Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz 4GB RAM 8GB Hard Drive Space, nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1 OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
- Added automatic detection of GG calls in tournament and practice lobby matches, which then ends the game 10 seconds later.
- In the fantasy stats dropdown, players you have on any of your teams will be highlighted and mousing over them will list which of your fantasy teams they are on.
- Guild invitations now display who's inviting you, and how many members the guild has.
- Added a tournament drop for early roshan kills (before creeps spawn)
- Quick Cast now works on the portrait of your currently selected unit.
- Players can customize which messages appear on the Chat Wheel.
- Messages sent via the Chat Wheel appear with an arrow icon next to them.
- Calendar page now shows a list of tournament games per day.
- New model
- Updates to some effects
- Fixed Eclipse not always playing the missed Lucent Beam visual effects
- Made 's Borrowed Time effect and healing more clear
- People who decline Matchmaking are temporarily restricted from searching for 45 seconds
- Parties are more likely to be matched against other similarly sized parties
- Reduced the average skill variance in games where there are 10 individual players
- When matching parties, the matchmaker now also considers the minimum experience level on both teams rather than just the average.
- Fixed a bug in the matchmaker that was causing it to insufficiently segregate players based on win count
- Fixed a bug that would cause excessive queue times, especially for large parties or high skill players
- Fixed Abaddon's illusions applying .
- Fixed being dispelled.
- Fixed Heal/Damage order.
- Fixed 's bonus armor not showing properly in the UI.
- Fixed the Fountain doing no damage to Gyrocopter's .
- Fixed sharing mana regeneration when you have full mana.
- Fixed initially spawning 250 units away instead of 150 units.
- Fixed various spells being unable to remove the stun from .
- Fixed facing requirement not taking into account distance once the debuff is added.
- Fixed several specific heroes being unable to buyback for the rest of the game if they died to .
- Fixed not affecting Siege units.
- Fixed being removed by / .
- Fixed 's Leash getting dispelled.
- Fixed being able to dodge .
- Fixed the free courier in Mid Only not always being controllable if you selected your hero too late.
- Fixed Backswing behavior for: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Non-default announcers will now comment on pick/ban phases.
- Windows Mixer control for Dota2 no longer resets to full volume on start up.
- Music volume floor goes to 0.
- Updated VO
- Added new set for Throes of Anguish Set -
- Voice chat was enabled in the Linux and Mac builds