|Slices through his enemies with precise strikes.|
|What laid under the Juggernaut's mask, none could say. The last of his kind, Yurnero carries alone the martial traditions of his native isle, now sunken forever beneath the waves. The Juggernaut elevates swordplay to an art form, Swiftslashing foes in the unstoppable cyclone of Blade Fury, and striking at every vulnerability with Blade Dance. Should his party sustain injury, he is quick to replenishes their vitality with a portable Healing Ward. A paragon of discipline, Yurnero waits patiently for the opportune moment to execute his most fearsome technique. Dashing between foes with imperceptible swiftness, the Juggernaut's Omnislash eviscerates his opponents long before any can mount a defense.|
|Roles:||Carry Pusher Escape|
- Blade Fury cannot be cast during and .
- Does not interrupt Juggernaut's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Applies spell immunity for the duration and a basic dispel upon cast.
- Juggernaut cannot be affected by for its duration. The buff gets removed immediately.
- Juggernaut can perform attacks, cast abilities, and use items during Blade Fury.
- However, both Omnislash and Swiftslash are inactive for the duration and cannot be cast.
- During Blade Fury, Juggernaut's attacks deal 0 damage, except against wards and buildings.
- Deals 18/23/28/33 ( ) damage in 0.2-second intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after cast, resulting in 25 ( ) damage instances.
- With instant attacks on random enemies within the area in -second intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after cast, resulting in up to attacks.
, Juggernaut performs
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They do not have True Strike, but completely ignore disarms.
- The instant attack targets are chosen randomly, there are no priorities. The instant attack does not target buildings or wards.
- Unlike the regular attacks that can be performed during Blade Fury, the instant attacks' damage can be defined as
ΣAtk ×, instead of 0.
- Since the instant attack damage comes from a regular attack, it counts as attack damage and is affected by damage block.
- Also increases Juggernaut's movement speed to while active.
- After cast, the ward automatically follows Juggernaut, if no other order is given.
- The heal is provided by an aura. The buff lingers for 2.5 seconds.
- The healing auras of multiple Healing Wards do not stack.
- Can regenerate up to 55%/82.5%/110%/137.5% of a unit's max health over its full duration.
- Can fully regenerate a unit's health within 50/33.33/25/20 seconds.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 16%/20%/24%/28%.
- A critical strike proc is decided upon attack begin, not upon landing an attack.
- When a critical strike procs, Juggernaut uses a specific crit attack animation, and particle effects appear on his weapon.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher crit multiplier has priority.
- Blade Dance uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Swiftslash cannot be cast during .
- Does not require
to be leveled to be unlocked, once Aghanim's Scepter is acquired.
- However, it relies on Omnislash to work, since it directly uses its values. This means when Omnislash is not learned, Swiftslash does nothing on cast.
- Omnislash notes fully apply.
- Swiftslash is distinguished by blue particles, as opposed to the orange particles of Omnislash.
- Turns Juggernaut spell immune, invulnerable, rooted for the whole duration, and applies a basic dispel on cast.
- Juggernaut can cast abilities and use items during Omnislash.
- However, is inactive for the duration and cannot be cast.
- During Omnislash, Juggernaut does not need to turn in order to cast targeted abilities or items.
- The slash interval equals Juggernaut's current attack rate divided by 1.5.
- This can be defined as
- With the attack speed limits, the minimum and maximum possible slash intervals are 0.133 ‒ 4.667 seconds per slash respectively.
- The interval is not set on cast. On each slash, the interval updates based on his current attack rate.
- Causes Juggernaut to perform instant attacks on enemies he slashes.
- Can neither be cast on nor jump on wards, and buildings.
- If no valid targets can be found within range and within 0.15 seconds after the previous jump, Omnislash ends prematurely.
- On each slash, Juggernaut is positioned at the opposite side of the target from Juggernaut's position, facing the target.
- The slash radius is centered around Juggernaut, not around the current target.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision lasting 1 second on each slash around the current target.
- Recasting Omnislash while the previous cast is still active cancels the previous cast and starts a new instance.
- This also applies when is cast during Omnislash, the former canceling the latter, and vice versa.
- Centers the player's camera perspective on Juggernaut on cast, following his position during Omnislash.
|+75Radius||10||+5 All Stats|
Main Article: Juggernaut/Changelogs
- provide healing to keep Juggernaut alive in the lane.
- can save Juggernaut if used at the last moment.
- allows Juggernaut to regain mana from early usage of Blade Fury.
- increases Juggernaut's survivability and mana pool. Because of Juggernaut's low mana pool, an early Iron Branch gives the possibility of casting both Blade Fury and Omnislash back to back. It can later be upgraded into a .
- gives Juggernaut additional damage, allowing him to get easier last hits and denies in lane.
- give a passive speed boost, offering better escape and catch-up. They can later be built into .
- helps Juggernaut last hit by increasing damage against creeps.
- is a useful burst healing/mana item if the enemies in lane cast many spells. It can later be built into a .
- gives Juggernaut additional damage and attributes.
- provide increased movement speed so Juggernaut can keep enemies in range of Blade Fury.
- is good for burst health and mana while providing bonus attributes compared to the .
- provides cost-effective attack damage bonus in Manabreak, while increasing Juggernaut's agility and intelligence. Its active, Inhibit, allows Juggernaut to slow down enemies.
- can remove silences and help with split push. When coupled with Diffusal Blade, you can get some nice boost to damage output.
- grants lifesteal and a cheap attack speed boost to improve Juggernaut's farming efficiency. The active can also be used during Omnislash for more slashes.
- gives an enormous boost to his damage, attack speed, and armor, as well as having the ability to evade physical attacks. It greatly increasing the physical damage Juggernaut can take, while Blade Fury protects against the magical damage. The increased attack speed also allows Blade Dance to occur more often.
- grants bash chance, which Juggernaut welcomes with low base attack time and decent agility, as well as active stun to lock down targets in the late game.
- is helpful when the enemy team has more magical damage than Blade Fury can protect. Unlike Blade Fury, the Black King Bar also allows Juggernaut to attack while active, and has a maximum duration of 9 seconds.
- allows Juggernaut to run faster and push much earlier than other carries.
- is useful as an escape item or initiation as Juggernaut's Omnislash requires a fairly close range.
- evasion during Omnislash. allows Juggernaut to attack enemies with
- is a fair pick on Juggernaut, since he does not have any gap-closing abilities. This item provides a good strength, agility, movement and attack speed bonus, which helps chase better.
- reduces the target's armor, increasing the damage from Juggernaut's attacks and Omnislash. It can also be effective for pushing since this effect works on towers.
- provides cleave to boost Juggernaut's farming and pushing, as well as making Omnislash much more lethal to grouped enemies.
- grants attributes and a slow on attacks, keeping targets within Juggernaut's attack range and Blade Fury's radius.
- is a natural upgrade to Maelstrom, and gives a large attack speed buff for more lightning procs and Omnislash attacks.
- can Dispel certain troublesome items like Ghost Scepter and Eul’s Scepter of Divinity, and Juggernaut's high attack speed complements the slow effect.
- status resistance, strength, attack damage, and active lifesteal that mesh well with Juggernaut's high attack speed, vastly enhancing his survivability in teamfights. has
- unlocks Swiftslash, letting Juggernaut delete lone enemies without committing Omnislash.
- Juggernaut's backstory and appearance bear many similarities to that of the Seguleh people in the "Malazan Book of the Fallen" series of books by Steven Erikson.
- Juggernaut's ultimate, Omnislash, is inspired by and named after the signature move of Cloud Strife from the game Final Fantasy VII.
- The rare line ▶️ "Screw it, I'm going to five blades!" is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line ▶️ "And then... there were none..." may be a reference to the Agatha Christie book by the same name.
- The line ▶️ "I'm the Juggernaut, Lich!" is a play on the quote "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch.", taken from a YouTube parody featuring re-dubbed scenes from X-Men: The Animated Series.
Envisioning Juggernaut Loading Screen concept art