|A rather typical spear that can sometimes pierce through an enemy's armor when used to attack.|
- Pierce from multiple Javelins work fully independently from each other.
- This means that two of them can proc on the same attack and both deal their damage.
- Also stacks with .
- The bonus damage is considered as a conditional attack damage bonus and is magical damage.
- Although the attack damage bonus values are not displayed in the HUD, it is still considered and directly added to the unit's attack damage.
- It is not considered by lifesteal, crit or cleave.
- It can be reduced only by flat reductions (e.g. magical damage barrier).
- Since it is considered bonus attack damage, it is not affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions.
- Adds an average of 21 magical damage to every attack.
- Pierce uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Attacks which proc Pierce cannot miss.
- Heroes who can keep proccing
Main Article: Javelin/Changelogs