|Patches (latest)||← January 20, 2012 Patch||January 26, 2012 Patch||February 16, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update Released
- Added !
- Added Legacy Key support for Invoker.
- Fixed Invoker's Quas, Wex, and Exort not giving Invoker bonus stats properly when upgraded.
- Fixed Invoker's Invoke to properly swap the invoked abilities in the 1st and 2nd slots if the spell already existing in the 2nd slot is invoked again.
- Fixed Cold Snap not being castable on Roshan
- Fixed EMP cast range
- Enabled Invoker in CM
- Fixed Glaives of Wisdom being usable while silenced
- Lane creeps will now stand still if they become unable to attack, such as when hit by Invoker's Deafening Blast, instead of charging past enemy creeps and towers.
- Fixed gold-transfer hack, the sellback cooldown is now reset when combining stacks where the items have different owners.
- Made chat messages HTML safe.
- Fixed some buttons in the hero selector being broken after playing in a CM game.
- Added a chat -ping command