|Patches (latest)||← January 18, 2013 Patch||January 24, 2013 Patch||January 25, 2013 Patch →|
- Added !
- Added All Random to matchmaking!
- Added tournament calendar view to the Watch tab!
- The pathfinder now ignores obstructions that are due to units that are not visible to the pathing unit.
- : Fixed channeling ending if you get purged.
- : Fixed Poison Touch slow and stun applying if BKB was used after it had been applied.
- : Fixed Drow Illusions carrying the double bonus from Marksmanship
- Fixed magic immune allies. being castable on
- Fixed dispelling .
- Haste Rune, etc). : Fixed not removing certain buffs that does ( ,
- : Fixed happening after / damage block rather than before.
- illusions as valid destinations. : Fixed considering dead
- : Fixed dying if Morphling dies with .
- Fixed sometimes taking too long to cast when used with .
- Fixed cast time behavior.
- Familiars. : Fixed Attack and Defense type on level 3
- Warlock Golems not doing enough damage. : Fixed upgraded
- Fixed towers. dealing bonus damage to
- Fixed ground courier being able to block lanes and surround Roshan.
- Fixed being able to lifesteal more life than the target has.
- Fixed cooldown being 12 seconds instead of 8.
- Added Practice vs Bots option in the Play menu.
- Added a privacy setting in the UI so that players can specify whether they want to allow external 3rd party websites to be able to access their match history (defaulted to private).
- Least Played mode now eliminates each players' top 40 played heroes, up from 20.
- Added completion cost to shop item tooltips, displayed if the player has one or more components.
- Added tooltips to the shop category buttons.
- Fixed the Repick option disappearing too soon.
- Fixed bug where buffs would sometimes display an incorrect duration sweep.
- Bringing up the combat log will now hide the killcam.
- Fixed bug where sometimes spectators would, when inspecting a player, not see their cosmetic items.
- Fixed bug where Dota 2 would not track changes in the Windows default audio device.
- When spectating a game in directed, hero chase, or player view, the mouse will no longer be locked to the window.
- Added new item sets for and .
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- will no longer when doing a casual retreat.
- Fixed Unique Attack Modifier. bot not harassing with his
- Fixed bug in avoidance that always made bots maximalliy avoid it.
- Adjusted the values so that bots are more willing to tanking creeps at high health/tankability ratings.
- Bots now take into account cleaving when determining what neutral camps they're willing to farm.
- bot will now use more when laning.
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to fountain-dive sometimes.
- Added a "Show Low-Res Model" checkbox that toggles between showing the low & high resolution LODs for imported models when in Loadout camera view.
- Now automatically switches to showing low-res models in the Day/Night camera views, and high-res models in the Portrait camera view (since that's how they're used by the game).
- Fixed "Other" submission type displaying a "failed to find content file" when submitting.
- Fixed Preview not resetting background properly when moving from Portrait to Day/Night view.
- Fixed Preview losing hero rotation when going to and from Portrait view.
- Fixed a case where the Add Wearable slot buttons didn't work for some slots on some heroes (like Sven).