|Patches (latest)||← January 09, 2020 Patch||January 16, 2020 Patch||January 17, 2020 Patch →|
- Disabled 2 of blind. 's cast responses, which no longer fit since the ability no longer applies
- Small update to 's and 's base model.
- Small update to Core of the Serakund Tyrant's and Shearing Deposition's model.
- Added unique particle effects to and , instead of re-using 's and 's effects respectively.
's damage sound being located on the caster, instead of the affected enemy.
- Reduced the damage sound's soundlevel from 78 to 75.
- Reduced sound limiter amount from 7 to 5 max instances.
- Removed the sound limiter on .
- Added a new sound effect for: , , , , , and .
- Rescaled quite a few challenges:
- - damage 5000/10000/15000 -> 3500/7000/10000.
- - kills 4/7/10 -> 1/2/3.
- silence duration 60/120/180 -> 30/60/90. -
- illusions 2500/3500/5000 -> 1000/2000/3000. - Damage with
- - Deal damage to enemy Heroes during a single use of 2500/5000/7500 -> 2000/4000/6000.
- - allies duration 55/70/85 seconds -> 30/50/70.
- Disabled 's "two within 10 seconds" challenge.
- Disabled the "slow enemy heroes for 15/30/45 seconds" challenge.
- Removed channels with your hero" challenge. from the "cancel 1/2/3
- Removed , , and from the "deal 8000/16000/24000 physical damage with your hero" challenge.
- Removed stun two people simultaneously 3/5/7 times" challenge. from the "
- Removed summons" challenge. from the "deal 1000/2000/3000 damage with
- Increased time block after trigger for 's multi-hero challenge from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- Added building damage with illusions" and "enemy hero mana burned" relics. to the "
- We’ve removed variability in the amount of MMR you gain or lose from a match. This means that there will no longer be matches that give results like +10/-40.
- Instead of matches giving 25 MMR, solo games will now give 30 MMR and party games will now give 20 MMR. We have more confidence in the impact of a player on the game when they are solo compared to in a party, and thus we are willing to move a player's MMR faster/slower depending on that.
- We have removed the Fast/Slow queue and replaced it with Ranked Roles and Ranked Classic. To play in Ranked Roles you need to earn Role Queue games by playing matches while selecting all roles--this is unchanged from before. Ranked Classic has replaced the Slow Queue, and it does not let you select roles. We are making this change because the slow/fast queue concept has not been successful in producing good quality games. The end result was slow queue waiting a little bit longer, and then forcing very bad quality matches on the entire player pool. We think it’s a fair requirement to enforce that if you want to have the advantage of playing a specific role, you have to contribute to the matchmaking system by sometimes playing other roles, or just queue role-less as in previous years.