|Patches (latest)||← January 02, 2020 Patch||January 03, 2020 Patch||January 07, 2020 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Fixed neutral creeps getting stuck in an aggroed state when the unit that aggroed them became unattackable while the neutral creep was within the cast animation of a spell.
- Right-clicks now prioritize enemy over allied wards if their selection boxes overlap.
- Neutral items drop timings are now 7 minutes earlier in Turbo Mode.
- Labels of items on the ground now appear after a 0.5-second delay when holding ALT, instead of immediately.
- Fixed item labels appearing of items that are far off-screen.
- Typing "Inai" in the hero selection now highlights .
- Fixed a typo in 's description.
- Removed spell immunity interaction. 's outdated note about its old
- Fixed still listing slow values.
- 's loop sound now has a maximum duration of 15 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused Frostivus chat wheels and consumable items to not be usable.
- Fixed a bug where the armory UI would not scroll to a typed hero name.
- Fixed Flockheart's Gamble streak counter sometimes using Planetfall's combo counter background, instead of its own background.
- Fixed Belt of the Bladeform Aesthete particle effects being off-place when equipped together with the Shoulders of the Bladeform Aesthete.