|Precious. And hearty as a weed.|
- Ironwood Trees are fully sharable.
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- The Ironwood Tree is not consumed in the process.
- Cannot be placed inside the fountain area (including a small area in front of the ramp), or in 's pit.
- Creates a planted tree at the target point. This tree is a hedge that spells "GG" and has a smaller collision size than other trees.
- This means it blocks vision and is treated like any other tree by all abilities which interact with trees.
- heals for twice as long when targeting an Ironwood Tree.
- The particles around the tree are visible to everyone, making it clear that it is a planted tree.
- "Happy little tree" is a phrase once frequently said by Bob Ross, a popular landscape painter.
- The appearance of the planted tree is a reference to DotA 1, as Ironwood Branches where often called "GG Branches" by fans due to their in-game description of
Buying one of these will ensure a good game..
Main Article: Ironwood Tree/Changelogs