|A simple but effective weapon devised to quell a great Hellbear uprising.|
Neutral Drop Only
- Iron Talons are fully sharable.
- When targeting a unit, it deals damage based on the target's current health.
- Cannot target any player-controlled units or .
- Uses the shorter cast range and long cooldown when targeting units.
- When targeting a tree, it instantly destroys it.
- Targeting a tree puts the item on a 4 second cooldown, instead of 25 seconds.
- The cast sound does not play when targeting trees.
- Does not share cooldown with or .
- Use the active in the jungle against the creep with the most current HP in the middle and hard camp.
- Chop can be used to make it easier to last hit creeps that are being attacked by a tower. The extra damage might just be enough to kill the creep if just the attack damage wouldn't be enough.
- Use Chop to escape later in the game when one might find it difficult to make space for a in the inventory.
- Prior to the July 14, 2017 Patch, Iron Talon's active ability, Chop, did not have an official name. The name was taken from the Dota 2 Wiki and officially implemented into Dota 2.
Main Article: Iron Talon/Changelogs