|Heroes|| Chaos Knight|
Keeper of the Light
- Io is a Fundamental, a force of the universe created when Elder Titan divided the world during the Schism. Like other Fundamentals, Io returns to the Fundamental Plane when it dies.
- According to Puck, Io is "bold" and allied with an unknown force. Puck disagrees with, but states that Io makes a "compelling argument" for the alliance. It also compliments Io on its sharp and humor wit, which it believes is wasted on mortals.
Io is friends with Earthshaker, who is younger than it. They speak to one another, Earthshaker being one of the few who can understand Io. After Earthshaker merged with a fragment of his sister earth, his concern about the malevolent entities that destroyed it caused him to seek out Io, and discuss ways of traveling through space so he can do battle with the entities.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Io
- ▶️ The aid of a Fundamental is most welcome.
- ▶️ We employ kindred forces, you and I.
- ▶️ Io, my old friend, we are far from your plane.
- ▶️ Sing, Io, of what Schism hath wrought upon this world.
- ▶️ Wisp, we are familiar, you and I.
- ▶️ None can stand before the Fundamentals.
- ▶️ Fundamentals, side by side.
- ▶️ ▶️ Not much of a conversationalist, eh, Io?
- ▶️ Ah, Wisp, your mordant wit is wasted on these gross beings.
- ▶️ I'll be at your side, Wisp.
- ▶️ Greetings Io! Let's get up to some mischief together, shall we?
Enemies killing Io
- ▶️ In all things you were. In nothing you become.
- ▶️ Ah, what bloodless Wisp is this?
- ▶️ Ah, there is no blood in this.
- ▶️ For a Fundamental…bah, you was barely a wisp of a fighter.
- ▶️ Oy, shut your chimey talking mouth.
- ▶️ Wha… eh, I can't understand a word you just said.
- ▶️ Wha…what's that you said. No, I don't speak chimey bell talk.
- ▶️ No, listen, I cannot understand a word you just said.
- ▶️ I fear no Fundamental.
- ▶️ I would trample your bones to dust, if you had any.
- ▶️ Even wisps fear my frost.
- ▶️ Your chimes go silent.
- ▶️ Child of the Schism, Io returns to Unity.
- ▶️ Rejoin your kin on the Fundamental plane.
- ▶️ So ends another Fundamental.
- ▶️ Your charge goes out.
- ▶️ Wisp, you cannot escape my grasp.
- ▶️ A Fundamental dies.
- ▶️ So dies a Fundamental of the universe.
- ▶️ Your quest and mine were at cross purposes.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- ▶️ ▶️ You need to work on the fundamentals, Io.
- ▶️ ▶️ Look at that, a falling star!
- ▶️ Wisp, you are like a thought I once had but dismissed out of hand.
- ▶️ Wisp, I think you are too bold.
- ▶️ Wisp, I disagree with your alliance, yet you do make a compelling argument.
- ▶️ Well, that was colorful. So pretty.
- ▶️ I thought Io would add a nice glimmer to my hoard.
- ▶️ A bright spark blinded me but not before I had a glimpse of havoc and chaos un-tethered.
- Elder Titan response: ▶️ That which I divided, returns to Unity.
- Elder Titan response: ▶️ Return to the Fundamental plane.
- Puck response: ▶️ Wisp, I disagree with your alliance, yet you do make a compelling argument.
- Puck response: ▶️ Ah, Wisp, your mordant wit is wasted on these gross beings.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ I don't see it that way, Io, but you've been around a lot longer than me.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ I have dire need to reach a distant world, Io. Can you aid me?