Main Article: Runes
- Power Runes
- Power runes start spawning at the 6:00 minute mark, and then every 2 minutes (8:00, 10:00, 12:00, etc.)
- They spawn at one of the rune spots within the river, which is randomly chosen.
- If a Power Rune is not picked up before the next one spawns, it disappears.
- The same Power Rune cannot spawn twice in a row.
- During the fade time, the hero can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon successfully landing an attack.
- The invisible hero can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility. However, attacking them breaks it.
- Invisibility from the Invisibility Rune does not turn the hero phased, so it still can block unit pathing.
- The buff of multiple Invisibility Runes does not stack, but refreshes the duration instead.