|Heroes|| Dragon Knight|
Indrak is the Ionic Eldwurm  whose soul supports the universe as one of the eight pillars of creation. Among the four Eldwurms that represent the four fundamental forces, he is the draconic equivalent of Io, the Fundamental of Electromagnetism. Just like the wisp, Indrak and the species that he uses as vessels wield the power of electricity. It is said that he only speaks in objective truth, a trait that is shared among all ionic dragons.
Just like the bite of any other elemental dragon, Indrak and the ionic dragons possess a bite that carries their respective elemental power, electricity. This static power carries on after their death, as even their remains still possesses electrical properties, which Kaden uses to great effect as an electroshock weapon.
Kaden states that ionic dragons cannot lie. What this means is currently unknown.
Like all Eldwurms, Indrak is immortal in a sense that he can reincarnate as long as there is a suitable host body for his soul to take up residence. Upon death, he finds the next oldest dragon of his type (which is the ionic dragons in his case) before filling their soulless body with his own soul. The vessels he possesses are not immortal themselves, so they all die naturally like any living creature, but it is said that they have long lifespans and grow stronger in both physical strength and their respective elemental powers as they mature and age rather than wither into weaker dragons.
- Indrak's name and theme around lightning comes from Indra, the ancient Indian deity of lightning, thunder and rain.
- Tweet by @ashmasterzero "Without spoiling it, I cast a mini-#Hellraiser reunion with the great #DougBradley, @1AshleyLaurence and #AndrewRobinson who play Byssrak, Orrak and Indrak, the void, luminous and ionic eldwurms respectively. The eldwurms are a BIG DEAL in the new lore of #DOTADragonsBlood."
- Tweet by @ashmasterzero "Indrak, Father of Lightning. Andrew Robinson’s melodic voice was perfect for this dragon, who deals only in objective facts and speaks only the truth. As usual, beautiful design and animation work from @StudioMir2010"
- DOTA: Dragon's Blood, Episode 5: The Fire Sermon "Indrak: Yet not reborn. We do not die as you do. Everything that we are passes into a new body."
- Tweet by @ashmasterzero "They find the next oldest dragon of that type and take up residence. It happens immediately, although I imagine the consciousness may be capable of waiting or choosing a different host. Once it’s in there, though, it’s in there."