|A dashing cape whose creator insists on calling 'Cloak of Apparition' as opposed to his assistant's 'Illusion' drivel.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Upon cast, creates an illusion of the caster, and shuffles their positions.
- The reappear locations are based on the caster's position upon cast, with one of them appearing at the cast location, and the other north, east, south or west from that point.
- The distance between the hero and the illusion is 108 range if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Though the formation is always the same, the caster and the illusion take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Recasting this does not replace the illusions from the previous casts.
- However, removing the item from the neutral item slot destroys all illusions created by it.
- Affects every non-hero unit under the player's control.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Illusionist's Cape is best shared with heroes who are reliant on illusions such as , , , or . The passive provides their illusions with bonus damage.
- The damage increase is added on top, not multiplied with the illusion stats, so the item is better on heroes with illusions that deal a low percentage of the the main hero, like , or heroes with summons, like . On heroes with strong illusions like or the item is less effective.
- Magic immune summons like or do not benefit from this item.
Main Article: Illusionist's Cape/Changelogs