Main Article: Runes
- Power-up Runes
- Power-up runes start spawning at the 6:00 minute mark, and then every 2 minutes (8:00, 10:00, 12:00, etc.)
- They spawn at one of the rune spots within the river, which is randomly chosen.
- If a Power Rune is not picked up before the next one spawns, it disappears.
- The same Power-up Rune cannot spawn twice in a row.
- Applies a basic dispel on the owner upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on the owner.
- After the split time, the caster reappears with their illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on the caster's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- The distance in between each is 108 range if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Though the formation is always the same, the caster and their illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Orders the user to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Activating a new Illusion Rune while already having illusions from a previous Illusion Rune does not replace them.