|A prized relic long thought lost forever in a failed crusade.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Interrupts the caster's channeling abilities upon cast.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- Can only target heroes, including illusions and creep-heroes.
- Does not have to face the target to use ability.
- Gains 1 charge whenever a visible enemy unit, including neutral creeps, uses an ability within 1200 radius.
- Passively gains a charge every 10 seconds, starting 10 seconds after entering the inventory. Works even while dead.
- The passive charge gain interval is unaffected by cooldown manipulation.
- Holy Locket must be in the owner's inventory to gain any charges. Does not gain charges while in the backpack, on the ground, in the stash, or on .
- Does not gain charges from toggle abilities, active attack modifiers and the abilities listed here.
- Does not gain charges from passively triggered abilities (e.g. , ) as well.
- Does not gain charges when an enemy casts an ability while breaking out from invisibility (e.g. ).
- When having multiple
-based items in the inventory, only the oldest one will gain charges from cast abilities. If it is full, the second oldest one starts gaining charges.
- All current charges are carried over when upgrading Magic Stick-based items.
- Shares cooldown with Magic Stick and .
- Only grants heal amplification. Does not grant health regen amplification, lifesteal amplification, or spell lifesteal amplification.
- Holy Blessing amplifies outgoing healing, not incoming healing.
- This means any healing provided by the owner gets amplified, regardless of who the target is.
- Vice versa, other sources of healing applied to the owner are not amplified.
- Multiple instances of Holy Blessing do not stack.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of heal amplification.
Holy Locket has very high synergy with heroes with healing abilities.
- Holy Locket synergizes great with , , and . Since it amplifies outgoing healing, all affected allies get healed for more.
Main Article: Holy Locket/Changelogs