|A prized relic long thought lost forever in a failed crusade.|
2400 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 310 health, 0.3 health regen, 0.5 armor, 3 attack speed, 361 mana, 0.15 mana regen and 3 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 310 health, 0.3 health regen, 0.5 armor, 3 attack speed, 361 mana, 0.15 mana regen and 3 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 310 health, 0.3 health regen, 0.5 armor, 3 attack speed, 361 mana, 0.15 mana regen and 3 attack damage.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- If the target is more than 750 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 500 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 750 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Passively gains a charge every 10 seconds, starting 10 seconds after entering the inventory. Works even while dead.
- Gains 1 charge whenever a visible enemy unit, including neutral creeps, uses an ability within the radius.
- The item must be in the owner's inventory to gain any charges. Does not gain charges while in the backpack, on the ground, in the stash, or on the courier.
- Passively triggered spells (e.g. , , , ) do not add charges.
- When an enemy casts a spell out of the invisibility from the Invisibility Rune, , , , or , it does not give a charge.
- Shares cooldown with and .
- When having multiple
-based items in the inventory, only the oldest one will gain charges from cast abilities. If it is full, the second oldest one starts to gain charges.
- Each owned Holy Locket has its own timer for gaining passive charges and do not interfere with each other.
- Upon upgrading a Magic Wand into a Holy Locket, all its current charges are carried over.
Heal Amplification: 35%
- Unlike regular heal amplification, Holy Blessing amplifies outgoing healing, not incoming healing.
- This means any healing provided by the owner gets ampified, regardless of who the target is.
- Vice versa, other sources of healing applied to the owner are not amplified.
- Only grants heal amplification. Does not grant health regen amplification, lifesteal amplification, or spell lifesteal amplification.
- Multiple instances of Holy Blessing do not stack.
- Stacks diminishingly with other sources of heal amplification.
- Multiple instances of Holy Locket's Regeneration Aura do not stack.
- Fully stacks with other sources of health regeneration, including and its other upgrades.
- Can regenerate up to 180 health in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Increases the healing from 's Base heal per second and max heal per second
- Increases the 223/290/358/425). 's healing up to 149/216/284/351 (
- 's health and mana restore help Abaddon use his supporting abilities more often.
- Has very high synergy with his upgraded , as it is based on .
- Increases the healing of 749/986/1222). up to 371/608/844 (
- 901/1186/1470). with Holy Locket and level 4 can heal up to 447/731/1015 (
- further increases the heal of up to 487.2.
- Increases the healing from . With both Nature's Attendance talents chosen, Enchantress can provide a lot of sustain to the team.
- Also increases the healing output of Enchantress' upgrade.
- Io benefits from Holy Locket's heal amplification more than other heroes due to the mechanics of
- Holy Locket amplifies Io's self-heals by 35%, and then amplifies the outgoing heal to the ally by 130% multiplied by another 35% from Holy Locket.
- At level 4
, Holy Locket thereby increases the rate at which Io transfers health from self-heals from the default 130% to a net 218.7%.
- Likewise any heal provided to Io by a hero that doesn't hold a Holy Locket will be amplified to the tethered hero to 162% of the heal's base value.
- Amplifies the healing of / and .
- A natural early game carrier. Holy Locket's bonuses stats and synergies very well with as it stacks additively with the ability, providing even more burst health, allowing Necrophos to survive and possibly healing his ally through fights.
- while active further increases the heal of up to 492.75.
- Increases the healing of 337.5/432/526.5/621). up to 121.5/216/310.5/405 (
- Does not increase the health regeneration from or an -upgraded .
- Increases the healing from and , offsetting the damage.
- can be used to further heal his allies up to 600 health under .
- Increases 's max health as heal per second up to 21.6 + 2.7% of max health at max level.
- also helps Phoenix replenish health lost from using its abilities.
- Increases the healing from and .
- Synergizes well with , and increases his heal amplification up to 61%, further increasing self burst heal up to 483.
- Holy Locket synergizes great with , , and . Since it amplifies outgoing healing, all affected allies get healed for more.
Main Article: Holy Locket/Changelogs
- No longer grants 4.5 health regeneration.
- now passively gains a charge every 15 seconds.
- Reworked recipe.
Recipe: 650 ), (900 ), (450 ), (500 )(
Total cost: 2500
Total cost: 2500
Recipe: 425 ), (250 ), (900 ), (450 ), (475 )(
Total cost: 2500
Total cost: 2500
- Added new passive ability.
- Grants health regeneration to nearby allies.
- Radius: 1200
- Health regeneration bonus: 3
- Aura linger duration: 0.5
- Notes: Passive aura, fully stacks with the auras with -based items.
- is now a unit-targeted ability with a 500 cast range, able to target allied heroes. [ ]