The Hill Troll and Kobold camp is a small camp of neutral creeps. It contains 2 Hill Troll Berserkers and 1 Kobold Foreman.
The Kobold Foreman's cruel efficiency increases his movement speed and the movement speed of all nearby allies.
Neutral Radius: 800
Player-Controlled Radius: 1200
Move Speed Bonus: 12%
Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
Bestows and benefits from the aura.
- All neutral creep auras have a radius of 1200 when player-controlled.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Hill Troll Berserker
Whenever Hill Troll Berserker attacks a unit it applies break to it.
- Checks the cooldown upon landing an attack on the target.
- This means an attack launched while on cooldown may still trigger it if the cooldown elapses before the projectile lands.
- This also means that it does not trigger if the attack misses, or the target turns attack immune or invulnerable before impact.
- The attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- In the original DotA, the Kobold Foreman was known as "Kobold Taskmaster", and the Hill Troll Berserker was known as "Forest Troll Berserker".