Hill Troll Priest
|Hill Troll Priest|
Hill Troll Priest is a neutral creep found in:
- Once cast, the troll continuously gets ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target. This means the troll also follows the target to continue healing it.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll only casts this spell once when an allied unit is hurt and camp gets aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- With Autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Autocast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Reduced experience bounty from 31XP to 29XP.
Improved cast logic.
- Giving a single Heal order now makes the troll to continuously re-cast the Heal on the same target again, spamming the heal is no longer required [ ]
- This re-casting can be canceled by giving the troll any other order.
- This is not limited to the Hill Troll Priest. Heroes behave the same way when acquiring the ability.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 1.5 to 2.5.
- Reduced mana regeneration bonus from 3 to 1.5.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0.75 to 1.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Can now heal while moving and attacking.
- No longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when .
- Added .
- Radius: 900
- Mana regeneration bonus: 2
- Aura linger duration: 0.5
- Reduced cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5.
- Increased cast range from 250 to 350.
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot.
- Reworked neutral creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out.
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added a boolean to
npc_abilitiesentry that determines whether multiple instances of the aura stack or not.
- Default is set to 0, non-stacking.
- Fixed a number of bugs with the Hill Troll Priest and .
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest still playing the animations even after it was dead.
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage.
- Updated ability icon.
- Updated unit model and textures.
- Unit will now only focus on a single target.
- Fixed from procing -based items and granting charges.
- Implemented ability.