Hill Troll Priest
|Hill Troll Priest|
Hill Troll Priest is a neutral creep found in:
- Once cast, the troll is continuously ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target.
- This means as long as the troll is not given any other order, it will cast heal on the same target again once off cooldown.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- effectively increases the heal value to 1300.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- With Autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Autocast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.3 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Only grants heal amplification. Does not grant health regen amplification, lifesteal amplification, or spell lifesteal amplification.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of heal amplification.
- All neutral creep auras have a radius of 1200 when player-controlled.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
- Heal Amplification Aura provides outgoing healing amplification.
- This means any healing provided by the buffed units gets amplified, regardless of who the target is.
- Vice versa, other sources of healing applied to buffed units are not amplified if the healing source is not affected by the aura.
- Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Increased base attack time from 1.8 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 125.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Increased gold bounty from 19‒22 to 20‒22.
- Increased experience bounty from 26XP to 28XP.
- Changed attack class from Pierce to .
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- The Hill Troll Priest no longer casts Heal as a neutral creep.
- Increased heal from 15 to 100
- Increased mana cost from 5 to 60.
- Increased cooldown from 0.5 10.
- Removed .
- Added new ability.
- Reduced experience bounty from 29XP to 26XP.
- Reduced experience bounty from 31XP to 29XP.
Improved cast logic.
- Giving a single Heal order now makes the troll to continuously re-cast the Heal on the same target again, spamming the heal is no longer required [ ]
- This re-casting can be canceled by giving the troll any other order.
- This is not limited to the Hill Troll Priest. Heroes behave the same way when acquiring the ability.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 1.5 to 2.5.
- Reduced mana regeneration bonus from 3 to 1.5.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0.75 to 1.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Can now heal while moving and attacking.
- No longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when .
- Added .
- Radius: 900
- Mana regeneration bonus: 2
- Aura linger duration: 0.5
- Reduced cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5.
- Increased cast range from 250 to 350.
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot.
- Reworked neutral creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out.
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added a boolean to
npc_abilitiesentry that determines whether multiple instances of the aura stack or not.
- Default is set to 0, non-stacking.
- Fixed a number of bugs with the Hill Troll Priest and .
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest still playing the animations even after it was dead.
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage.
- Updated ability icon.
- Updated unit model and textures.
- Unit will now only focus on a single target.
- Fixed from procing -based items and granting charges.
- Implemented ability.