Hill Troll Priest
- Once cast, the troll continuously gets ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target. This means the troll also follows the target to continue healing it.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll only casts this spell once when an allied unit is hurt and camp gets aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- With Autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Autocast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Rhasta the Shadow Shaman happens to be part Hill Troll.
- In the original DotA, the Hill Troll Priest was known as "Forest Troll High Priest", and the Hill Troll Berserker was known as "Forest Troll Berserker".
- Created new small camp.