Hill Troll Priest
- Once cast, the troll is continuously ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target.
- This means as long as the troll is not given any other order, it will cast heal on the same target again once off cooldown.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 61: Could not find Cargo data for "Heal Amplification Aura". effectively increases the heal value to Expression error: Unexpected < operator..
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- With Autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Autocast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.3 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Only grants heal amplification. Does not grant health regen amplification, lifesteal amplification, or spell lifesteal amplification.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of heal amplification.
- All neutral creep auras have a radius of 1200 when player-controlled.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
- Heal Amplification Aura provides outgoing healing amplification.
- This means any healing provided by the buffed units gets amplified, regardless of who the target is.
- Vice versa, other sources of healing applied to buffed units are not amplified if the healing source is not affected by the aura.
- Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Hill Troll Berserker
- Checks the cooldown upon landing an attack on the target.
- The attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Rhasta the Shadow Shaman happens to be part Hill Troll.
- In the original DotA, the Hill Troll Priest was known as "Forest Troll High Priest", and the Hill Troll Berserker was known as "Forest Troll Berserker".
- Created new small camp.