This article is about the Hill Troll creep. For other uses, see Hill Troll (disambiguation).
Hill Troll is a neutral creep found in:
- The net travels at a speed of 1500.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll occasionally casts this on heroes attacking it.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.47 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Increased mana from 0 to 200.
- Increased base attack time from 1.35 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 150.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Reduced gold bounty from 21‒26 to 20‒24.
- Reduced experience bounty from 47XP to 42XP.
- Changed attack class from Pierce to .
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Added new ability.
- Throws a net at a target, rooting it in place.
- Reduced experience bounty from 50XP to 47XP.
- Reduced attack range from 350 to 250.
- Reduced acquisition range from 300 to 250.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Reduced attack range from 500 to 350.
- Updated model.
- Updated animations to fit the new model.