Helm of the Overlord
|Helm of the Overlord|
|The powerful headpiece of a dead necromancer.|
6000 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 400 health, 10 health regen, 11.33 armor, 20 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 20 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 400 health, 10 health regen, 11.33 armor, 20 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 20 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 400 health, 10 health regen, 11.33 armor, 20 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 20 attack damage.
- Cannot dominate creep-heroes, , , , and .
- Applies a basic dispel on the target which removes buffs and debuffs.
- When dominating a new creep while already having the maximum amount, the oldest dominated creep dies.
- The number of max allowed units is bound to the player. Buying a new Helm of the Overlord does not allow dominating additional units.
- When owning both, and Helm of the Overlord, Helm of the Overlord takes priority, allowing 2 units.
- This also goes for the 's copied Helm of the Overlord.
- When an enemy steals a dominated creep (e.g. ), it no longer counts towards the max limit.
- When the item gets sold or destroyed, the dominated creeps die.
- The deaths are not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 380, regardless of its default movement speed.
- Sets the target's gold bounty to 150 , regardless of its default bounty.
- The target's default gold bounty is not granted upon killing it, only the set value is. Its experience bounty is unchanged.
- When the unit's maximum health is below the minimum health threshold, its maximum and current health are increased by the difference.
- This current health increase does not count as a heal. The unit has its health set to a value.
- The attack damage bonus is added directly to the unit's base attack damage. It is not added as a raw attack damage bonus.
- Does not restore the creep's mana.
- Does not share cooldowns with .
- Dominated creeps can be used to remotely stack an ancient camp. Some creeps have abilities that are very useful, such as and .
- You can dominate the carry. for the helpful damage aura and have it follow your
- A dominated creep can be used as a scout that can be placed inside 's pit. Just be sure not to place it too close to Roshan, so he does not attack it.
- Dominate always sets the creep's base movement speed to 380. The only units which have more than 425 movement speed are at level 3 or higher. This means dominating one of them actually reduces their base speed down to 380. Besides these, all other dominatable creeps have lower movement speed than 380.
Main Article: Helm of the Dominator/Changelogs