|Helm of the Overlord|
|The powerful headpiece of a dead necromancer.|
6275 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 140 health, 7.7 health regen, 8.17 armor, 7 attack speed, 84 mana, 0.35 mana regen and 7 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 140 health, 7.7 health regen, 8.17 armor, 7 attack speed, 84 mana, 0.35 mana regen and 7 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 140 health, 7.7 health regen, 8.17 armor, 7 attack speed, 84 mana, 0.35 mana regen and 7 attack damage.
- Cannot dominate creep-heroes, , , , and .
- Applies a basic dispel on the target which removes buffs and debuffs.
- When dominating a new creep while already having the maximum amount, the oldest dominated creep dies.
- The number of max allowed units is bound to the player. Buying a new Helm of the Overlord does not allow dominating additional units.
- When owning both, and Helm of the Overlord, Helm of the Overlord takes priority, allowing 1 units.
- This also goes for the 's copied Helm of the Overlord.
- When an enemy steals a dominated creep (e.g. ), it no longer counts towards the max limit.
- When the item gets sold or destroyed, the dominated creeps die.
- The deaths are not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 400, regardless of its default movement speed.
- Sets the target's gold bounty to 250 , regardless of its default bounty.
- The target's default gold bounty is not granted upon killing it, only the set value is. Its experience bounty is unchanged.
- When the unit's maximum health is below the minimum health threshold, its maximum and current health are increased by the difference.
- This current health increase does not count as a heal. The unit has its health set to a value.
- The attack damage bonus is added directly to the unit's base attack damage. It is not added as a raw attack damage bonus.
- Does not restore the creep's mana.
- Does not share cooldowns with .
- Multiple instances of Vladmir's Aura do not stack. This includes the aura from
- Fully stacks with other sources of armor, including and its other upgrades.
- Fully stacks with other sources of mana regeneration, including and its other upgrades.
- Fully stacks with other sources of attack damage.
- Fully stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Can regenerate up to 105 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Unlike with other items, Helm of the Overlord's aura is not provided by the item's own modifier, but instead it places 's item modifier on the wielder, which provides the aura.
- Dominated creeps can be used to remotely stack an ancient camp. Some creeps have abilities that are very useful, such as and .
- You can dominate the carry. for the helpful damage aura and have it follow your
- A dominated creep can be used as a scout that can be placed inside 's pit. Just be sure not to place it too close to Roshan, so he does not attack it.
- Dominate always sets the creep's base movement speed to 400. The only units which have more than 425 movement speed are at level 3 or higher. This means dominating one of them actually reduces their base speed down to 400. Besides these, all other dominatable creeps have lower movement speed than 400.
Main Article: Helm of the Dominator/Changelogs
- Reworked recipe.
Recipe: 2350 ), (2050 ), (1600 )(
Total cost: 6000
Total cost: 6000
Recipe: 2350 ), (2700 ), (1000 )(
Total cost: 6050
Total cost: 6050
- Reduced / / all attributes bonus from 20 to 8.
- Added new ability.
- Grants lifesteal, attack damage, mana regeneration, and armor to nearby allies.
- Radius: 1200
- Lifesteal: 15%
- Attack damage bonus: 18%
- Mana regeneration bonus: 1.75
- Armor bonus: 3
- Notes: Does not stack with 's aura.