|Helm of the Dominator|
|The powerful headpiece of a dead necromancer.|
2375 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 120 health, 6.6 health regen, 7 armor, 6 attack speed, 72 mana, 0.3 mana regen and 6 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 120 health, 6.6 health regen, 7 armor, 6 attack speed, 72 mana, 0.3 mana regen and 6 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 120 health, 6.6 health regen, 7 armor, 6 attack speed, 72 mana, 0.3 mana regen and 6 attack damage.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target which removes buffs and debuffs.
- Dominating a creep while already having one dominated causes the previous dominated creep to die.
- The number of max allowed units is bound to the player. Buying a new Helm of the Dominator does not allow dominating an additional unit.
- When owning both, Helm of the Dominator and , Helm of the Overlord takes priority, allowing 1 units.
- This also goes for the 's copied Helm of the Dominator.
- When an enemy steals the dominated creep (e.g. ), it no longer counts towards the max limit.
- When the item gets sold or destroyed, the dominated creep dies.
- The death is not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 380, regardless of its default movement speed.
- Sets the target's gold bounty to 100 , regardless of its default bounty.
- The target's default gold bounty is not granted upon killing it, only the set value is. Its experience bounty is unchanged.
- When the unit's maximum health is below the minimum health threshold, its maximum and current health are increased by the difference.
- This current health increase does not count as a heal. The unit has its health set to a value.
- The attack damage bonus is added directly to the unit's base attack damage. It is not added as a raw attack damage bonus.
- Does not restore the creep's mana.
- Does not share cooldowns with .
- Helm gives one more creep to Chen and health regen, that is very important for early game pushes.
- Death Pact can be cast on the dominated unit granting a huge amount of attack damage.
- Ion Shield can be cast on the dominated unit to do extra damage.
- Feral Impulse buffs any dominated creep by Lycan and he can make use of the extra unit to push effectively.
- Beastmasters auras give attack speed to the dominated creep, making their damage much higher
- Dominated creeps can be used to remotely stack an ancient camp. Some creeps have abilities that are very useful, such as and .
- You can dominate the carry. for the helpful damage aura and have it follow your
- A dominated creep can be used as a scout that can be placed inside 's pit. Just be sure not to place it too close to Roshan, so he does not attack it.
- Dominate always sets the creep's base movement speed to 380. The only units which have more than 425 movement speed are at level 3 or higher. This means dominating one of them actually reduces their base speed down to 380. Besides these, all other dominatable creeps have lower movement speed than 380.
Main Article: Helm of the Dominator/Changelogs
- Can now be upgraded to 2100 ) and (1600 ). by purchasing an (
- Allows to be cast on ancient creeps.
- Increases unit minimum base health from 1000 to 1800.