Hellbear Smasher is a neutral creep found in:
- The clap first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The hellbear only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Increased gold bounty from 55-63 to 61-79.
- Reduced gold bounty from 61-70 to 55-63.
- Reduced experience bounty from 95 to 90.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Reduced cast time from 0.5 to 0.4.
- Reduced mana cost from 100 to 50.
- Reduced gold bounty from 76-88 to 61-70.
- Reduced experience bounty from 119 to 95.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- HP reduced from 1100 to 950
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Changed the Furbolg's Stomp to a Clap
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps' Warstomp.