- The clap first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The hellbear only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura do not stack.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- In the original DotA, the Hellbear Smasher was known as "Polar Furbolg Ursa Warrior", and the Hellbear was known as "Polar Furbolg Champion".
- Created new large camp.
- Contains 1 and 1 .
- Renamed Furbolg Camp to Hellbear Camp.