Main Article: Beastmaster
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Despite the description, Dive Bomb uses a cast time, and not channel time.
- The modifier is placed on the Hawk as soon as it begins casting, and lasts until the dive ends.
- Once the cast begins, the player cannot manually cancel it anymore, since casting Dive Bomb is the only order that can be given to the Hawk.
- The hawk dives in an arc for to 0.4 seconds, so the speed varies based on the distance.
- The speed does not instantly adapt if the distance changes, but rather accelerates or decelerates at a very slow rate.
- Uses forced movement to move the Hawk. This means, it can be interrupted by applying other sources of forced movement on it.
- The dive cannot be interrupted by anything else. It fully ignores all disables.
- The Hawk first applies the damage, then the stun, and then dies.
- The Hawk's death cannot be prevented in any way.
- Can be cast on .
Fade Time: 0
- The ability and modifier are not displayed in-game.