Harpy Stormcrafter is a neutral creep found in:
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Unlike other chain lightning spells, this one bounces to a random unit within the bounce distance, instead of the closest within range.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The first hit deals 140 damage, the second 105, the third 78.75 and the last 59.06 damage (before reductions).
- All bounces together can deal up to 382.81 damage (before reductions).
- As a neutral unit:
- The harpy occasionally casts this on low health targets.
[ Info Needed ]
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.47 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Reduced health from 550 to 500.
- Reduced attack damage from 30-37 to 30-36.
- Increased base attack time from 1.6 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 125.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Reduced gold bounty from 29‒33 to 27‒29.
- Reduced experience bounty from 44XP to 42XP.
- Can now cast as a neutral creep, targeting enemies that are on low health.
- Changed attack class from Pierce to .
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Reduced experience bounty from 47XP to 44XP.
- Reduced base mana from 150 to 125.
- Reduced base mana from 400 to 150.
- Increased mana regeneration from 1 to 3.
- Reduced experience bounty from 50XP to 47XP.
- Reduced cast time from 0.5 to 0.3.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Reduced base mana from 540 to 400.
- Reduced mana cost from 90 to 50.
- Reduced from 6 to 4.
- Increased base mana from 360 to 540.
- Reduced mana cost reduced 120 to 90.
- Reduced cooldown from 9 to 6.