- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Unlike other chain lightning spells, this one bounces to a random unit within the bounce distance, instead of the closest within range.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The first hit deals 140 damage, the second 105, the third 78.75 and the last 59.06 damage (before reductions).
- All bounces together can deal up to 382.81 damage (before reductions).
- As a neutral unit:
- The harpy occasionally casts this on low health targets.
[ Info Needed ]
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.47 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Disabling the harpy does not toggle Off Take Off off. However, it cannot turn it off itself while disabled either.
- Activating the ability costs 20 mana.
- Drains 4% of max mana in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after toggling.
- The cooldown starts upon toggling off, not upon toggling on.
- In the original DotA, the Harpy Stormcrafter was known as "Harpy Storm". The Harpy Scout has not had its name changed.
- This camp was originally suggested on the PlayDota forums and implemented based on the suggestion.
- Created new small camp.
- Contains 2 and 1 .