|One of many holy instruments constructed to honor the Omniscience.|
5100 ( )
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on the user upon cast, removing many debuffs.
- Applies the heal before the dispel.
- Affects every allied unit, including illusions, invulnerable units and hidden units, excluding wards and buildings.
- Does not heal units that have been healed by Mend in the last 39 seconds, or by Restore in the last 64 seconds.
- The mana restore has no stack limit and always works. Only the heal is restricted.
- A status buff icon on affected units shows how much time is left for it to be able to get affected again.
- The stack limit duration equals the cooldown (after all reductions), minus one.
- The duration is set upon cast and cannot be altered afterwards. Resetting the item's cooldown does not affect the stack limit duration.
- cannot cast Mend.
- Multiple instances of Guardian Aura do not stack.
- Fully stacks with other sources of health regeneration, including and its other upgrades.
- Fully stacks with other sources of armor, including and its other upgrades.
- The boost only affects heroes (including illusions). Non-hero units only benefit from the base values.
- Can regenerate up to 150 (960 while boosted) health in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- A support Bounty Hunter benefits from Guardian Greaves' extra armor and health regeneration, and this item gives Bounty Hunter another function in teamfights besides debuffing enemies with .
- Mend can also dispel hazardous debuffs such as .
- The Guardian Greaves' heal and aura regeneration are boost with his 's heal amplification and works best with to make his teammates and his units last longer in battle.
- Dark Seer does not need offensive items, and his very high base armor stacks well with Guardian Greaves.
- Dark Seer's speed through allows him to cover and use Guardian Greaves on his allies more easily.
- gives Dazzle the time to greatly restore a dying ally's health with Guardian Greaves.
- reduces the cooldown of Guardian Greaves significantly, increasing the efficiency of the item.
- Guardian Greaves' restoration is doubled through , although Io may not always be able to afford it.
- Jakiro is not dependent on items to be effective, and therefore picks up Guardian Greaves to make up for his vulnerability.
- Necrophos is not dependent on items to deal damage, and works well with Guardian Greaves to heal his team in bursts. His further amplifies the health and mana gain on himself.
- Omniknight's high armor stacks well with Guardian Greaves' armor bonus.
- can be used with Guardian Greaves for burst healing.
- Tidehunter's toughness through stacks well with Guardian Greaves' bonuses.
- With a , Tidehunter can use Guardian Greaves twice, giving him the mana to use twice as well.
- Underlord's high health means he can be in the center of fights, where Guardian Greaves' aura and heal reach the most heroes.
- Combined with the durability from , Guardian Greaves' regeneration and armor makes Undying's team much more resilient.
- Guardian Greaves give Viper extra survivability on top of , thus keeping him alive far longer.
- clones get double stats and armor from the item, which can offer high survivability against physical damage.
- 's can refresh Greaves as well, offering high mana return for Tinker himself and the heal for heroes that are not having the Mend buff.
- Since the boosted armor is only granted when the HP are under 20 percent, is an excellent item to combine with Greaves.
Main Article: Guardian Greaves/Changelogs
- Item cost changes:
- Reduced 900 to 800 . cost from
- Increased recipe cost from 200 to 250 .
- Total gold cost decreases from 5250 to 5200 .