|One of many holy instruments constructed to honor the Omniscience.|
- With armor to the wielder. , the item grants a total of 7
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of -based items do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonus.
- Interrupts the caster's channeling abilities upon cast.
- cannot cast Mend.
- Mend first applies the heal within 1200 radius, then applies a basic dispel on the caster.
- Affects every allied unit, including illusions, invulnerable units and hidden units, excluding wards and buildings.
- Does not heal units that have been healed by Mend in the last 39 seconds, or
in the last 64 seconds.
- Only the heal is restricted. The mana restore has no stack limit and always works.
- A status buff icon on affected units shows how much time is left for it to be able to get affected by the aforementioned abilities again.
- The heal stack limit duration is set upon cast and is unaffected by cooldown manipulation.
- Multiple instances of Guardian Aura do not stack.
- Fully stacks with other sources of aura. -based items' health regeneration
- Fully stacks with other sources of -based items' armor aura.
- The boost only affects heroes (including illusions). Non-hero units only benefit from the base values.
- Can regenerate up to 150 (960 while boosted) health in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- can refresh Greaves as well, offering high mana return for Tinker himself and the heal for heroes that are not having the Mend buff.
Main Article: Guardian Greaves/Changelogs