|Great Sage's Reckoning|
Though his misdeeds have long been forgiven, the thrills of Sun Wukong's crimes live on. Relive three legendary trials from his earliest adventures with the Great Sage's Reckoning.
This Monkey King Arcana item includes four dynamic styles unlocked by game state, altered voice effects, and new animations.
|Great Sage's Reckoning Bundle|
|Great Sage's Reckoning|
Great Sage's Reckoning Loading Screen
Great Sage's Reckoning Emoticon
Taunt: Goin' Bananas
Editions purchased before January 31, 2017 come in Exalted quality.
This item comes with four dynamic styles that change depending on the level of. Each style comes with different colors and effects.
1 Timeless Tale style uses default effects.
2 Triggered when movement speed is above 400. Monkey King rides the nimbus intermittently, not all the time.
|Timeless Tale||Rumble in
Riding the Nimbus cloud
- The oldest tales say he hatched from a magic stone, bursting one day from a massive boulder that had borne silent witness to the entirety of creation. But only children and fools put stock in such things.
- To seek a weapon worthy of his talents, Sun Wukong called upon the King of the Eastern Seas, known hoarder of many great treasures lost to the lands above. He found a gold-banded staff of remarkable dimensions shining in the blackest depths.
- Not content to live as the greatest warrior of his own time, Sun Wukong traversed the path to the underworld to steal his name from the Book of Life and Death and become a living legend for all of time. But nothing comes without its price.
- Determined to restore balance to nature and prevent further crimes, Sun Wukong's enemies conspired to lock him in a furnace, intending to purge his heavenly powers in the purifying flames of the Eternal Crucible. The flames only made him stronger.
- This item was released at the same time as .
- Fixed one of the Monkey King's rivalry lines towards being wrongly hooked up to with the Great Sage's Reckoning equipped.
- Fixed and updated particle to the level 3 "King's Crucible" style.
- Fixed a bugged particle.
- Updated custom icon.
- Fixed the response rule for killing having a 5% chance, instead of 25% like the other rivalry lines.
- Fixed Monkey_thanks_04 and Monkey_crown_thanks_04 soundfiles being broken.
- Fixed one of the Monkey King's rivalry lines towards being wrongly hooked up to with Great Sage's Reckoning equipped.
- Removed some rivalry killing lines (monkey_rival_11, 38, 55, 74, 77, 82, 94, 99, 105, 127, 136, 143 and 148) and added them as "meeting an enemy" lines.
- Some previously unused rivalry lines (monkey_rival_05, 09, 23, 25, 27, 42, 43 and 27) are now used as meeting an enemy lines as well.