|The stolen cape of a master illusionist.|
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 36.25%.
- Does not interrupt the caster's or the target's channeling abilities upon cast, neither when cast on self, nor when cast on allies.
- When casting on allies, the caster does not have to face the targeted ally to cast it.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- Can be cast on .
- Places a buff on an allied hero. As long as this buff is present, the hero keeps on turning invisible.
- During the fade time, the unit can still cast abilities, use items and perform attacks.=
- While invisible, the unit can turn and pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility. The unit is also phased, meaning other units can walk through it without getting blocked.
- The magic resistance is only applied when fully invisible. It is not applied during the fade time.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 62.5%.
- With the bonus magic resistance provided by the item, this is further increased to 68.13%.
- You can use the Glimmer Cape while teleporting away. This helps the wearer against disables which will interrupt the channeling.
Main Article: Glimmer Cape/Changelogs