|Bindings forged by impossible means to leash an ancient evil.|
6150 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 240 health, 1.2 health regen, 2 armor, 12 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 42 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 240 health, 1.2 health regen, 2 armor, 12 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 42 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 240 health, 1.2 health regen, 2 armor, 12 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 50 attack damage.
- Launches projectiles onto enemies within the area.
- The projectiles travel at a speed of 1750.
- Roots the targets, preventing them from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target, but only when the target was not invisible or within a fade time upon hit.
- This means invisible enemies within the area do not get revealed, although they are fully affected by it.
- Gleipnir first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Shares cooldown with .
- Does not stack with the Chain Lightning of , or other Gleipnirs.
- When obtaining multiple items with the Chain Lightning ability, only the one that has been continuously the longest in the inventory works.
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting max targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Can never hit the same unit more than once per proc.
- All bounces together can deal up to 640 damage (before reductions).
- Against a lone target, adds an average of 48 magical damage to every attack.
- Chain Lightning can proc while a previous chain lightning is still bouncing.
- Chain Lightning does not proc if the attacker is dead. However, it can proc if the target is dead.
- Chain Lightning uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Attacks which proc Chain Lightning cannot miss.
- The Maelstrom Chain buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Chain Lightning does not use a regular cooldown. It is neither displayed on the item icon when proccing, nor is it affected by cooldown manipulating effects.
- Can be used to keep enemy within his attack range.
- Sync with all of his spell.
- Allows flash-farming both in lane and in the jungle.
- allows easy setup of and combo.
- Keep enemy to get the damage of his spell
- Easier to use .
- Keep enemies in 's area.
- Easy setting up stuns with .
- Sync with to deal great amount of damage.
- The item got good synergy with and .
Greatly increases the damage output of Windranger's Focus Fire. Good choice when playing versus high armor cores. The active spell helps to keep enemies in place. It also increases her farming speed slightly.
- In Norse Mythology, Gleipnir is the chain that is used to bind Fenrir, a wolf that is the son of Loki and Angrboda.
- Gleipnir's intern name is "Gungir", an incorrect spelling of Gungnir, which is the spear of the Norse Mythology God Odin.
- Gleipnir Eternal Chains.png
Mjollnir's Static Charge