Giant Wolf is a neutral creep found in:
- Reduces hit targets' total attack damage, including attack damage bonuses.
- As a neutral unit:
- The wolf casts this whenever its health is below 51% and when an enemy unit is within its area of effect.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.93 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.93 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.57 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Increased mana from 0 to 200.
- Increased attack damage from 29-33 to 15-17.
- Increased base attack time from 1.45 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 125.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Reduced gold bounty from 18‒21 to 20‒24.
- Increased experience bounty from 47XP to 40XP.
- Changed attack class from Pierce to Default. [ ] [ ]
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Added new ability.
- Releases a roar, reducing the total attack damage of nearby enemies.
- Radius: 300
- Attack damage reduction: 50%
- Duration: 4
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 16
- Notes: Reduces total attack damage, including raw damage bonuses. As a neutral creep, the wolf only casts this while below 51% health and when enemies are within its area.
- Reduced experience bounty from 50XP to 47XP.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Reworked neutral creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.