|Imbues the wielder with a ghostly presence, allowing them to evade physical damage.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Interrupts the caster's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Turns the caster ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%.
- The magic resistance reduction of multiple ethereal effects does not stack, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with .
Fragile support heroes often use Ghost Scepter in the late game as a means staying alive longer against physical damage carries.
Heroes with powerful nukes who intend to amplify their damage with anwill benefit from a mid game Ghost Scepter.
- Use Ghost Scepter after baiting an enemy carry to attack you, causing them to waste time switching between targets.
- Try to keep track of the cooldown on enemy nuke abilities. Think twice before using Ghost Scepter if you believe that a powerful magical nuke, such as , has not yet been used.
Main Article: Ghost Scepter/Changelogs