Main Article: Buildings
- The aura's buff lingers for 3 seconds.
- Can fully regenerate a unit's health within 20 seconds and mana within 16.67 seconds.
- The aura also causes couriers. s to refill and provides invulnerability to the team's
- Using while outside the fountain area instantly removes the lingering buff.
- When a hero respawns while there is an enemy hero within the base area, the respawning hero gets the invulnerability buff.
- This buff turns the hero invulnerable and untargetable, and lasts until there are no enemy heroes within the base, or until the hero is issued any command.
- This includes any unit orders, like moving or casting abilities, as well as shop interactions like purchasing or selling items.
- Affected heroes are visually distinguishable from unaffected heroes.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the buildings actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of , , and ' traps and mines within the aura of upgraded .
- On each attack, first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
- Does not work against wards.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps, except for the , which is treated as a hero.
- Treats as a creep.
- If a non-hero unit has piercing attack, it is only affected by the attack damage reduction against piercing attacks, and not by the reduction against non-hero units.