|Allows you to manipulate others, for good or evil.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- Pushes the target at a speed of 1200.
- Force does not disable affected units, so they still can cast abilities, attack and turn during the push.
- Does not push units affected by
, , or .
- Cannot push units through or .
- If a pushed unit is affected by , it cannot push the unit further than its maximum break distance.
- If a pushed unit is leashed by , the leash gets instantly broken upon cast.
- However, if a pushed unit gets leashed after cast, it cannot push the unit further than the maximum radius.
- Can move units over impassable terrain.
- Destroys trees within 100 radius the target come in contact with during the push.
- Can be cast on but without pushing him, since Roshan is immune to forced movement.
- Shares cooldown with
- Does not share cooldown with .
Heroes that require a mobility item will pick up a Force Staff, often in addition to a.
It may also be purchased by heroes intending to build a.
- This is an overall good and cheap utility item for saving allies and messing up enemy positioning.
- Force can push units over cliffs and through trees, making it a great chasing or escaping item.
- It is also good for countering Heroes that can make impassable barriers, such as , or .
- Unlike , the item is not disabled when receiving damage, allowing for both initiation and escape (but the distance is shorter). And it can be upgraded into an hurricane pike even for melee heroes late game to get extra stats compared to the blink dagger.
- Force Staff is the cheapest item to disable a allowing you to use more powerful spells like Hex from a and/or Soul Rend from .
- When chasing enemies, the Force Staff can be used to chase down enemies easily and disable them although one should use it with extreme caution.
Icon when Compass of the Rising Gale is equipped
Icon when Compass of the Rising Gale is equipped, using the alternative style
- Reduced cooldown from 23 to 20.