|Elusive marvels never successfully studied for proper classification in the archives.|
Neutral Drop Only
- Force Boots are fully sharable.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- Applies a basic dispel when targeting self or allies. Does not dispel enemies.
- Pushes the target at a speed of 1500.
- The target is not disabled during the push, so they still can cast spells or items, attack and turn during the push.
- This means it does not cancel channeling spells of the target.
- However, it interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast, since it is a single target spell. It is not the push itself canceling them.
- Does not push the target if they are affected by , , , or .
- Cannot push the target through or .
- If the target is affected by , it cannot push them further than its max stretch distance allows.
- If the target is leashed by
, the leash gets instantly broken upon cast.
- However, if the target gets leashed after cast, it cannot push them further than the max stretch distance of Pounce allows.
- Can move the target over impassable terrain. Trees within 100 radius around them get destroyed during the push.
- Can be cast on forced movement. but without any effect, since Roshan is immune to
- Does not share cooldown with or .
Main Article: Force Boots/Changelogs