|The technically-true-to-his-word 'teleportation device' crafted by a notorious fae trickster.|
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- The dispel is applied after the teleport.
- If the user took damage in the last 3 seconds, Flicker blinks in place instead of a random forward directon.
- This means it effectively only applies the disjoint and dispel if used after having taken damage.
- Only reacts on damage greater than from any player (including allies, excluding self) or .
Main Article: Flicker/Changelogs
- Now blinks the user in place when cast, if the owner received player or -based damage in the last 3 seconds.
- Increased cooldown from 4 to 5.
- Reduced movement speed bonus from 40 to 35.
- Now only teleports the user in a random forwards direction, instead of any direction.
- Increased max blink distance from 450 to 600.
- No longer has 25 mana cost.
- Increased maximum range from 400 to 450.