|Patches (latest)||← February 12, 2011 Patch||February 19, 2011 Patch||March 03, 2011 Patch →|
Source: New Heroes
- Added Faceless Void, Viper, and Tiny.
- New set of Kunkka animation; i.e. runs, attacks, abilities
- Added the announcer (temp voice)! Will comments on first blood, kill streaks, multi-kills, base under attack, and game start/end.
- Added new scoreboard.
- The chain lightning effect from maelstrom and mjollnir now draws as a chain instead of as forked lightning.
- Shops, items on the ground, and runes now highlight green instead of white. This is to indicate that right-clicking on them will interact with them.
- Neutrals now highlight red instead of white. This is to indicate that right-clicking on them will attack them.
- Bots now know how to use the side shops.
- Lots of late-game tuning of bot pushing/defending/farming.
- Added tombstone for resurrecting hero deaths.
- Fixed Illusions created from an enemy unit not switching their FoW team correctly and thus giving vision for the enemy.
- Fixed Vengeful Spirit's Wave of Terror not being lethal.
- Fixed Dead units talking.
- Fixed issue where when giving commands via the minimap, the confirmation effects and some spell effects would be drawn at zero Z (below the ground).
- Fixed issue where if you attempted to drop an item using the minimap, your hero would move to the origin and drop it there.
- Fixed Bloodstone not reducing gold lost and respawn time on death.
- Fixed the radius and shape of Plasma Field.
- Faceless Void's Chronosphere now affects magic-immune units.
- Added the duration extension that happens when Eidolons split.
- Fixed an issue with the timing of neutral camps spawning. They now spawn properly at 0:30, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 ...etc., instead of 0:30, 1:30, 2:30, ...etc.
- Changed Windrunner's Shackleshot to prioritize direction over distance when finding an attach target. Also better tracks the direction of the projectile
- Fixed Sonic Wave travel distance.
- Fixed Dragon Slave distance and shape.
- Fixed long standing bug where VO lines werent being played sequentially and could repeat multiple times in a row.
- Fixed bug that could create "undead" creeps that were unkillable.
- Fixed Lich's Chain Frost hitting couriers.
- Swapped Necronomicon's summoned units position in multiunit selection.