|Patches (latest)||← February 12, 2021 Patch||February 17, 2021 Patch||February 19, 2021 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Added a promo Dota: Dragon's Blood to the dashboard. Dota: Dragon's Blood is an upcoming Dota-based Netflix anime series.
- Added soundevents for . [ ]
- Increased 's idle sound effect volume from 0.5 to 0.7.
- Increased attack soundlevel from 78 to 81.
- Removed the 150 spread radius from the attack sound.
- Added a new soundevent for when triggered by upgraded . [ ]
- Several tweaks and changes to the Ability Draft HUD, mainly regarding its own changelog.
- Added custom particle effects for and . [ ]
- is no longer available in Ability Draft.
- is now available in Ability Draft. Has 3 charges, instead of a regular cooldown.
- now stacks with the bashes from and . [ ]
- Increased talent gold replacements for ability-specific talents for level 10/15/20/25 from 150/250/500/750 to 300/500/750/1250.
- upgraded now grants charge-based basic abilities 1 charge upon getting a kill. [ ]
- Fixed getting canceled on the player that drafted it when another player cast on them and the link broke.
- Fixed 's model disappearing when is used.
- Fixed causing heroes to switch back to their default models when cast while in a different form ( , , , ).