|Patches (latest)||← February 11, 2013 Patch||February 14, 2013 Patch||February 21, 2013 Patch →|
- Added !
- Fixed hitting units behind you.
- Fixed some backswing behaviors with her spells.
- Fixed not removing collision.
- Fixed a case where ranged Troll Warlord can bash when attacking while transforming.
- Added a "fast" attack animation that will only trigger when his attack speed is above 210.
- Fixed disabling at the end of its duration even if it was doing no damage.
- Fixed a recent bug with that could infrequently cause it to not block hero damage.
- Fixed some wave speed issues with , , , , , and .
- Enabled in Tournament lobbies.
- Team Matchmaking now uses the Tournament lobby rules.
- Two-player Mid Only games now automatically spawn a courier.
- Enabled in Captain's Mode for Latest Version (will be enabled in Tournament Version the following week).
- Updated look of the combat log and added language localization.
- Fixed bug where players who'd set themselves as Offline in Steam would still report their Rich Presence status.
- Players no longer display what hero they're playing in their Rich Presence if they're in a private no-spectating game.
- Added a "Add Self to Roster" button that shows up for Team Admins that aren't part of their Team's Roster.
- The Game End panel now shows team names for games with teams.
- If dies with active, the visual effect is now removed.
- Fixed not being considered a Hard Carry for lane-selection and last-hit-deferring purposes.
- Fixed bot not having a large enough item build list.
- Bots will no longer dust because it's sneaky.
- Bots will no longer buy invisibility detection for an enemy's item until they see that item in an enemy's inventory.
- Made bot slightly more likely to use .
- When a player connects, we now only disable/make invulnerable heroes on the opposing teams (not units with bots like the Golem).
- Added new sets: Garments of the Nightsilver Sentinel, Regalia of the Crystalline Queen Set, Tools of the Demon Witch Set and Harbinger of the Inauspicious Abyss Set
- Renamed neutral creeps: Gnoll Assassin Camp to Vhoul Assassin Camp, Lizard Camp to Thunderhide Camp, Dragonspawn Camp to Drakken Camp, Jungle Stalker Camp to Stalker Camp, Furbolg Camp to Hellbear Camp, Forest Troll Camp to Hill Troll Camp.
- Updated Kobold Foreman, Harpy Stormcrafter, and Ogre Bruiser neutral creep models.