|One of the few surviving creations of the acolytes of the Wyrmforge.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Upon landing, all enemies within the area, including buildings but excluding wards, get damaged, stunned and receive a damaging debuff.
- The meteor first applies the debuffs, then the impact damage.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 7 total instances, including the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of 510 ( 435) damage (before reductions).
- Multiple casts on the same targets do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Stacks with the debuff of .
- Destroys trees within the radius upon impact.
- Damage greater than
from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Fallen Sky on a 3 second cooldown.
- The damage cooldown only triggers when Fallen Sky is in its active state in the neutral item slot. In any other case the damage cooldown does not trigger for it.
- Since it is a cooldown and not actually disabled, it can be refreshed with and .
- However, this cooldown is not affected by Arcane Rune. or
- Does not get disabled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Does not share cooldowns with or .
- Fallen Sky is best used as both initiation and escape tool, as it works like a combination of and .
Main Article: Fallen Sky/Changelogs