|Enchants neutral creeps to do her bidding.|
|"Sproink!" Carefree and pure of heart, Aiushtha wanders the forests, listening to the stories of its inhabitants. Nature's Attendants flutter around her, lively sprites that heal critters big and small. When necessary, she Enchants woodland creatures to do her bidding. A perfect image of Untouchable innocence, hunters hesitate to make even the slightest move against Aiushtha. This reluctance is seldom reciprocated. Threats against her friends embolden the Enchantress to break her gentle demeanor, giving her the Impetus to bring those who disturb the peace to a swift and final justice.|
|Roles:||Support Jungler Pusher Durable Disabler|
- The cast range of Impetus is based on the attack range of the caster.
- The cast range can be further increased by other attack range bonuses. However, it is not affected by cast range bonuses.
- The distance is calculated as the projectile hits the target.
- This means moving away from the target causes it to deal more damage on impact, and moving closer decreases the damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Impetus deals its damage before the attack damage is applied, but still depends on the attack hitting the target.
- Casting Enchant on heroes (including clones, on the ) or creep-heroes slows them and applies a basic dispel on them (long sound is played).
- Enchant first applies the dispel, then the slow.
- Slowed units leave behind a trail of flowers as they move, which is only visible when the unit itself is visible.
- Casting Enchant on any other enemy unit enchants it (short sound is played). This includes illusions.
- The following neutral creeps cannot be targeted at all due to the level restriction:
- Level 4: Can enchant all neutral creeps
- Level 3: Can enchant all neutral creeps
- Level 2 cannot enchant: , , , , , ,
- Level 1, additionally: , , , , , , , ,
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps, siege creeps, and .
- Every 0.5 seconds, each wisp chooses a random allied unit to heal. So it is possible to heal up to 8 ( ) allies at a time.
- The heal targets are chosen completely random, without any priorities. Multiple wisps can randomly select the same unit.
- Ignores ancient creeps and allies that already are at full health.
- The area of effect is centered around Enchantress' current location, and follows her at all times.
- When Enchantress dies, the wisps still continue to heal units nearby her death's location.
- Multiple casts of Nature's Attendants do not stack, but refreshes the duration.
- Can heal a total of 32/64/96/128 health per second or 384/768/1152/1536 health over its full duration.
- The talent can heal a total of health per second or health over its full duration.
- The talent can heal a total of health per second or health over its full duration.
- With both talents, it can heal a total of health per second or health over its full duration.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Sproink interrupts Enchantress' channeling abilities upon cast.
- Sproink disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Upon cast, Enchantress leaps in an arc with a height of 150 and 180° away from the direction Enchantress is facing.
- Leaps at a speed of 1250 for up to 0.4 seconds, or until touching the ground again.
- Can leap over other units and over impassable terrain.
- This means the leap distance and duration can be reduced/increased by jumping up/down a ramp or impassable terrain.
- During Sproink, Enchantress can attack, cast abilities and use items.
- 0.2 seconds after cast, Enchantress performs instant attacks on the furthest 3 enemies within the search radius.
- This means if the leap gets interrupted before that, the instant attacks do not happen.
- The instant attacks are also not performed if disarmed. is not learned, or when she is
- The instant attacks apply Impetus based on its current level on their targets, they do not cost any mana, and are applied even if Impetus itself is currently not castable.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They do not have True Strike.
- With Enchantress' base attack range and Sproink's attack range buffer, the ability has a search radius of 775.
- The search radius can be further increased by other attack range bonuses.
- Searches for enemies all around her, meaning it may target enemies behind Enchantress as well.
- Untouchable is triggered whenever a unit starts an attack on Enchantress, regardless of distance.
- This means it does not matter if the attack successfully hits or not, the slow is still applied.
- When the attack was fully executed, then the slow debuff lasts as long as the remaining backswing duration of the attack.
- Canceling the attack backswing does not affect this duration, so it is not possible to reset the attack speed by canceling it.
- When switching attack targets, the debuff persists, but does not apply the slow against the new target.
- The debuff persists until the attack against the new target finishes or gets canceled.
- This means it is possible to skip the backswing-based slow duration by issuing an attack order (A) on a new target within attack range between each attack.
- This also means, the debuff does not affect the idle animation in attack animation after the backswing.
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+10% Magic Resistance|
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases Enchantress's magic resistance to 32.5%.
Main Article: Enchantress/Changelogs
- now has a max level cap of 4/5/6/6, creeps above these levels can no longer be enchanted.
- Reduced mana cost from 65 to 55.
- heals every little wound that you get from jungling or gank attempts.
- recovers health from a greater clash, which could potentially happen while ganking or in the jungle when meeting a roaming hero.
- restores mana to keep using Enchant when jungle or gank.
- gives cost-effective attribute bonuses.
- makes ganking easier with invisibility and movement speed boost.
- provides movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank early.
- refills health and mana in short bursts.
- gives mana regeneration and blocks some magical damage to go along with Untouchable that counters physical attacks.
- provides movement speed bonus for cheap; will build into Drum of Endurance.
- give movement speed boost for superb positioning.
- gives more attributes, as well as burst health and mana.
- provides attack range bonus to increase damage of Impetus. The bonus strength and agility help Enchantress with some health and attack speed.
- gives attributes and movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank and push.
- increases Enchantress's damage output and attack range, allowing her to stay farther away from the fray.
- , upgraded from Dragon Lance, enables Enchantress to deal tremendous damage over a short period of time while keeping herself in a safe distance.
- helps to pick off a single target with silence and critical strike, as well as granting intelligence, mana regeneration, and attack speed, greatly increasing the rate of using Impetus.
- , coupling with Enchant, slows enemy movement speed so Enchantress and her creeps can land more attacks.
- grants charges for slain enemies; use them to damage enemies or heal allies.
- accelerates farm to help Enchantress transition to a damage dealer with her core items.
- has aura that provides attack speed and health regeneration for Enchantress and her controlled creeps. Furthermore, it enables Enchantress to control another creep to increase the size of her army.
- protects Enchantress against magical damage, working well with Untouchable to increase survivability.
- root to keep target in place for Impetus. gives attributes and a
- grants spell immunity to keep Enchantress alive and firing Impetus without enemy interruptions.
- pierces evasion for Enchantress to land Impetus.
- gives intelligence, survivability, and a slow, allowing Enchantress to keep in range of her targets.
- provides good bonuses to attributes and a hex that allows Enchantress to keep using Impetus on a target.
- increases attack speed for faster Impetus, useful when you have the mana regeneration to sustain it.
- allows Enchantress to attack faster with Impetus, and survive for longer in fights with armor.
- Unlike most heroes, Enchantress's attack projectiles actually use the model of her equipped cosmetic weapon.
- Enchantress' alternate/fun name in DotA was Bambi, referencing the classic Disney animated film of the same name.
- Enchantress' phrases ▶️ "Light of foot, light of heart!", ▶️ "With skipping grace", and ▶️ "Oh do not run too fast for I will but bespeak thy grave and die" derive from Andrew Marvell's poem "The Nymph Complaining for the Death of her Fawn".
- Enchantress' line ▶️ "I guess the good do die young." is a reference to the 1977 song by Billy Joel "Only the Good die young".
- The line ▶️ "Ready or not, here I come!" is a reference to the traditional announcement at the start of the childhood game of Hide and Seek, and possibly a reference to the song Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love) originally created by the Delfonics.