The Red Mountain.
Earthshaker was once an unnamed immortal being, able to take on various forms. He hails from Nishai, where he lay dormant until woken by an earthquake. Even in his slumber, Earthshaker was able to sense lifeforms around him. Assuming the form of a mortal beast, he is able to reshape his body at will, giving himself horns to defend against a hostile world.
- Earthshaker has a strong connection to the moon.
The Sister Earth
Earthshaker recalls a "sister earth", another planet that that was destroyed by unknown beings. In its last moments, Earthshaker remembers it feeling great pain. A fragment from that planet has now merged with Earthshaker, and its power is re-awakening inside him. Having defeating one "interstellar traveler" who sought to destroy the remnants of his sister earth, he is now on the lookout for future attacks. At the same time, he seeks to understand how the sister earth was destroyed, and one day avenge her passing. In the mean time, he uses the fragment from his sister earth as a totem.
The entity that destroyed his sister earth also seek to destroy other worlds, and Earthshaker can feel them coming. He has met it before, in a different life, and was killed by it. According to him, the entity is not the only one of its kind.
To help him prepare for the upcoming confrontation, Earthshaker has had several conservations and disagreements with his friend  Intending to cross into space and meet the entity, he asks Io about relocation, and Zet about traveling through the cosmos., asking it for its help in reaching another world.
- Earthshaker is fond of saying "Let's Roll", to an annoying degree.
- Earthshaker has an unhealthy obsession with Blink Daggers.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Earthshaker
- ▶️ We shall mold this fight to our advantage, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ Hey Earthshaker! Gonna cave in the competition? Hnyanya!
- ▶️ ▶️ What's up with the Earth trying to keep guys like us down?
- ▶️ ▶️ We should start up an 'imprisoned in earth' support group.
- ▶️ Earth shall shake, I shall kill.
- ▶️ Let us rattle some trees, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ Earthshaker, time for some shake and break.
Enemies killing Earthshaker
- ▶️ I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ A beastie after me own heart.
- ▶️ With you gone, Earthshaker, the world is safer for my babies.
- ▶️ You forget your true nature, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ Shaper of continents, you have forgotten me.
- ▶️ Only I shall shake the earth from now on.
- ▶️ That's enough cave-ins out of you!
- ▶️ ▶️ So, you're the one that stole my story.
- ▶️ ▶️ Cute hammer, Earthshaker, hah. Next time use it.
- ▶️ Even on land, I beat you.
- ▶️ I hate you, sincerely.
- ▶️ Ha ha ha. I see you weren't properly grounded.
- ▶️ The best place on earth for you is under it.
- ▶️ To the center of the earth with you.
- Bracers of the Cavern Luminar description.
- Stoneforged Horns description.
- Earthshaker response: ▶️ I miss my gargoyle friends back in Nishai. Everyone here is so soft.
- Tine of the Behemoth Bundle.
- Guardian of the Red Mountain.
- Eclipse Monolith description.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ My connection to the moon is strong as well, Luna.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ And I know that this world ended in great pain.
- Planetfall description.
- Judgement of the Fallen description.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ Something is coming. I cannot name it, but I know it holds hostility in its heart.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ I did not live to tell the tale.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ There are others of his kind who share blame for the death of my sister earth, and perhaps countless other worlds bereaved of champions.
- Planetfall response: ▶️ I have dire need to reach a distant world, Io. Can you aid me?
- Planetfall response: ▶️ What can you.. tell me of.. traveling the cosmos, Arc Warden?
- Void Spirit response: ▶️ I have the answers you seek, Earthshaker. Come to me when the battle is over.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ I swear, shaker. If you say "Let's roll" one more time...
- Pangolier response: ▶️ We all see the beauty in a good Blink Dagger, friend, but even I think you might have a problem.