Let's put off the inevitable.
This article or section documents unreleased content. It may be incomplete and contain speculation or inaccuracies.
The Drakken camp was an ancient camp of neutral creeps. It contained 1 Ancient Drakken Sentinel and 2 Ancient Drakken Armorers, and gave a total of 300XP and 246‒278
The Drakkens were ported, but not released in Dota 2. In 7.00, the Drakkens got deprecated completely, and their game files replaced by the Ancient Prowler Shaman and Ancient Prowler Acolyte.
Ancient Drakken Sentinel
The Drakken Sentinel has assumed a partially ethereal form, making him difficult to hit with attacks.
Proc Chance: 15%
modifier_blue_dragonspawn_sorcerer_evasion: Undispellable. Persists death.
Ancient Drakken Armorer
The Drakken Armorer moves about quickly, making him difficult to hit with attacks.
Proc Chance: 15%
modifier_blue_dragonspawn_overseer_evasion: Undispellable. Persists death.
The Drakken Armorer is wholly devoted to his cause, increasing his tolerance for physical attacks. Nearby allies are similarly devoted to the Overseer and are able to withstand more blows.
Armor Bonus: 3
modifier_blue_dragonspawn_overseer_devotion_aura: Undispellable. Persists death. modifier_blue_dragonspawn_overseer_devotion_aura_bonus: Undispellable. Persists death.
- Fully stacks with other armor increasing effects.
- The buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Ancient Drakken Sentinel was known as "Blue Dragonspawn Sorcerer", and the Ancient Drakken Armorer was known as "Blue Dragonspawn Overseer".
- In the 7.00 gameplay patch, all traces of the Drakken camp got replaced by the Prowler Camp.
- Besides health, armor and base attack time, all stats of the Prowlers on their release were identical to the stats of the Drakkens.
- Created new ancient camp.
- Renamed Dragonspawn Camp to Drakken Camp.